HARVARD - The Inevitable & I

sorry ross, im so excited i couldnt wait for you to post it.

PO next week on ETR, as well as copies on tour.

3 variants, totaling 500. Each 2xlp with DVD of tour footage from the past 2 years.

[image]

[image]

these look soooooo nice. i want the one all the way to the right!

when the PO goes up ill post the link in this post and update the title.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish it was the Animals EP.

Or something back from Bear Essentials. I'll never forget all their old demos, and that one song February. SO GOOD.

Will still be buying though

You now have February stuck in my head, haha. I still have all my old Harvard CDs and tons and tons of random demo songs and stuff from all of Jesse's projects. One that few have ever heard was called This Lion and it's so freaking incredible. That's how I met him, we were going to form a band in college for that project but ended up starting Defending Brooklyn instead

Is there a website for their tour dates/cities?

They have not booked tour dates yet, their sophmore album is out this summer but we have some big announcements to be made first. A release date and tour dates for the new album will be revealed in the next couple months as we work it out.

Join their facebook page at www.facebook.com/hrvrdmusic or their new website www.hrvrdmusic.com for updates

how much will this be ross? if you dont mind me asking.

They will be $23.99 and each one comes with a dvd of tour footage from the past 2 years. It has over an hour of footage and a ton of tour vlogs.

I know its on the expensive side but the jackets are heavily upgraded and the packaging is top notch. They also sound amazing, way way better than the cd version in my opinion. The Sound engineer who remastered it for vinyl really nailed it on this one.

Ending a price in .99 is based on the theory that, because we read from left to right, the first digit of the price resonates with us the most. That's why shoppers are more likely to buy a product for $4.99 than an identical one for $5 – the item that starts with a 4 just seems like a better deal than the one that starts with 5.

didn't these guys change their name to hrvrd or something like that?

Yes, the officially changed it a couple weeks ago. The 1st pressing will be the only one with "Harvard" on the cover, the rest if we decide to repress will have "HRVRD".

Their new facebook and website are

www.facebook.com/hrvrdmusic

www.hrvrdmusic.com

for those who are interested

Ending a price in .99 is based on the theory that, because we read from left to right, the first digit of the price resonates with us the most. That's why shoppers are more likely to buy a product for $4.99 than an identical one for $5 – the item that starts with a 4 just seems like a better deal than the one that starts with 5.

Not flaming you, but, why did you feel the need to post this? I thought that was common knowledge.

In 1876, Melville E. Stone decided that what Chicago needed was a penny newspaper to compete with the nickel papers then on the stands. But there was a problem: with no sales tax, and with most goods priced for convenience at even-dollar figures, there weren't many pennies in general circulation. Stone understood the consumer mind, however, and convinced several Chicago merchants to drop their prices — slightly. Impulse buyers, he explained, would more readily purchase a $3.00 item if it cost "only" $2.99. Shopkeepers who tried the plan found that it worked, but soon they faced their own penny shortage. Undaunted, Stone journeyed to Philadelphia, bought several barrels of pennies from the mint, and brought them back to the Windy City. Soon Chicagoans had pennies to spare and exchanged them for Stone's new paper.

didn't these guys change their name to hrvrd or something like that?

Yes, the officially changed it a couple weeks ago. The 1st pressing will be the only one with "Harvard" on the cover, the rest if we decide to repress will have "HRVRD".

Their new facebook and website are

www.facebook.com/hrvrdmusic

www.hrvrdmusic.com

for those who are interested

unintentional even more limited edition? ;)