Holy shit Name Taken on Vinyl!

• 3 weeks later...

just wanted to throw in a good word about hellomerch here.

i called tuesday about switching to media mail and getting a refund- the guy i talked to was more than helpful, and i got an email with the changes today.

it makes my head spin comparing that to everything being said about src and mts/afs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received mine in the mail today. Not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed there isn't even a lyric insert or anything on this one. The $28 (incl shipping) for a lightweight single LP without an insert is starting to feel more like a rip-off now. But I must say it did sound good listening to it.

had a dream that it came in the mail... but that the center hole was inexplicably larger, and required an adapter. but not like a 45... the hole was just slightly and just overly inconveniently larger.

so, I just got mine, and am very pleased. no, it's not 180 gram, but it's 160 grams, so I guess it's not lightweight either? the package was super well done, and it's an all over quality release, even though there's no lyric sheet. the cover looks amazing, it's perfect for an LP, much much better than the cd booklet.

yeah i think its kinda lame for a label to claim 180g and then just think they can get away with doing something of inferior quality, as if consumers wouldnt notice.

either way though, im really excited to finally own this on vinyl.. now i just need lydia - illuminate and ill have my two favourite records.