PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

[image]

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/

For those unfamiliar with the band- The entire album can be streamed at http://harvard.bandcamp.com/album/the-inevitable-and-i so please check it out

We are very proud and excited to announce our Deluxe Gatefold 2xLP Vinyl Re-issue of the critically acclaimed debut album "The Inevitable and I" by Harvard(please note the 1st pressing will be the only with Harvard and not HRVRD)

This package comes with two 140 gram lp's, reverse board gatefold jacket with spot gloss, lyric insert sheet and a bonus dvd including a documentary showing Tour footage from the past two years while the band was on the road .

The Sea green with blood splatter is limited to 200 total copies and the band will have 100 copies on black vinyl for upcoming tours

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Not too familiar with these guys but pretty cool artwork on the inside panels.

What happened with those blue ones?

50 of the blue ones are going to hot topic in the north east, south east and cali. The other 100 of the blue/blue are going to be available in a package deal with the new album on vinyl later this year once it is released. As of now we are hoping for a late summer release for the new lp