Fest 11

This might have to be my first Fest. I'm getting married on October 13, so this can constitute as a honeymoon, right?

I'm getting married October 6, and I've already tried floating the Festymoon idea by the bride-to-be. She shot me a death glare the likes of which I've never seen before.

This might have to be my first Fest. I'm getting married on October 13, so this can constitute as a honeymoon, right?

I'm getting married October 6, and I've already tried floating the Festymoon idea by the bride-to-be. She shot me a death glare the likes of which I've never seen before.

yeah, I can imagine...ha!

I need to befriend someone in Gainesville with a couch ahah I'm cheap like that! I'll check out the Holiday Inn, unless my CC has some reward perks or something!

I may drive over to one of my Naples condos after the weekend though.....take a Nice Fri-to-following Monday vacation!

usually most people get 4 buddies and get a room together then it isn't so expensive. everyone flys in to jacksonville or tampa and drives there. its cheaper than flying into gainesville for some reason.

I haven't tried to ask yet. Maybe if we do a week in FL and incorporate Harry Potter World and Fest, then maybe everything would be cool. Even though both events would really be for me. MWAWHAHAHA

I haven't tried to ask yet. Maybe if we do a week in FL and incorporate Harry Potter World and Fest, then maybe everything would be cool. Even though both events would really be for me. MWAWHAHAHA

I just read your post to my fiancée. She said, and I quote, "That is not the point of a honeymoon!"

I just read your post to my fiancée. She said, and I quote, "That is not the point of a honeymoon!"

She's right. I told my fiance about my plan, I didn't get the death glare, but I got a laugh and a "Yeah right!" She did say yes to Harry Potter World because she wants to go there too, but I'm not convinced she was convinced about the week.

santiago, you coming?

Count me in at 95% for now...as soon as I know what my job situation is (IF I get a job anytime soon haha) I can give you a definite answer, but I will probably buy a Fest pass to play it safe as soon as I have the scratch for it.

santiago, you coming?

Count me in at 95% for now...as soon as I know what my job situation is (IF I get a job anytime soon haha) I can give you a definite answer, but I will probably buy a Fest pass to play it safe as soon as I have the scratch for it.

play more shows, or do day labor. get a job at subway or something to get some scratch till then. cut yards, etc etc.