Fest 11

• 1 month later...

8 Seconds & The Florida Theater Of Gainesville are next door to one another, and Stereo (formerly Abbey Road) and Durty Nelly's are directly across the street from those two clubs.

The Atlantic is about two blocks east of there, and the High Dive is about two blocks south of there.

1982 and the Laboratory are about 6-8 blocks west of there.

All in all, everything is within a 15-minute walk from any given venue, give or take a few minutes.

8 Seconds & The Florida Theater Of Gainesville are next door to one another, and Stereo (formerly Abbey Road) and Durty Nelly's are directly across the street from those two clubs.

The Atlantic is about two blocks east of there, and the High Dive is about two blocks south of there.

1982 and the Laboratory are about 6-8 blocks west of there.

All in all, everything is within a 15-minute walk from any given venue, give or take a few minutes.

Thanks man! It'll be good to walk off some of 1,000 beers on plan on drinking.

Did any of you guys use the iPhone app last year? There's an android app for this year: https://play.google....efestfl.android

Dudes working on an update.

The iPhone app was awesome. Made it so easy to plan out which bands you'd be able to see.

Stoked for this year. I'm way too tired to give the schedule a thorough look-through right now, but so far it doesn't look like too many overlaps for me.

Hey would anyone who is going to Fest be able to pick me up one of the 4-way split 7"s that the Music Gives Back foundation is having there? I would pay for the cost plus shipping and a little extra for your troubles. Either PM me or just post in this thread if you could do that for me. Thanks!

2rz722g.jpg

Looks good, brother! Looks like we'll be at most of the same shows on Saturday, which is awesome because I think a lot of my friends are going to bail on the Lagwagon show since we're seeing that tour and RBG at home a few weeks before Fest.

Sadly, I haven't had much time to take a serious look at the set times yet. I have Monday off (going to Riot Fest Toronto on Sunday, booked a recovery day for Monday. Shhhhhhhh) and I'll make my list then