Fest 11

• 3 weeks later...

So, I missed out on Pouzza Fest and I'm going to this instead.

My wife told me to go if i wanted to, and she was serious. Looking at getting my pass today, and then planning a sweet road trip! Might be flying in from Buffalo, since I'm not sure how much time I can get off of work

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK.....fucking GRADE is playing....it's been 10 years since they've played anywhere near the Southeast....and 10 years since I've seen them.....I might be purchasing a friend's ticket and rooming with them for this now

CANT WAIT TO SEE you man. Youre gonna have a great time.

LATTERMAN!!! CEREMONY!!! A GREAT BIG PILE OF LEAVES! STATE LINES!!!!

GET FUCKED! I'M SHREDDY!

I saw State Lines a couple of weeks ago....dig that album and the new 7", but they looked bored shitless live, The Hotel Year played afterwards and blew their doors off performance-wise....maybe i caught 'em on a lackluster night?

I saw State Lines a couple of weeks ago....dig that album and the new 7", but they looked bored shitless live, The Hotel Year played afterwards and blew their doors off performance-wise....maybe i caught 'em on a lackluster night?

When I saw State Lines they were at the 4th of July Kling! party here in Akron, it was pretty boss. But I was extremely shitfaced and was like "They are 19?!?!" I'm 22 and already feeling old in the scene :'( but yea, they are pretty stagnant live.... but still awesome!

Getting beyond stoked for Latterman though, I would die if Shorebirds did some sort of set too ;)