Records and rumors of records

I'm trying to keep a list of records that I know are in progress of being pressed, or is being licensed and stuff, but no pre-order or release have been made. Which records do you know are in this kind of progress?

Or anyone got any rumors of records that you have heard will get pressed?

For example, Bomb The Music Industry! - Adults! jeff has said that he is going to press it. but nothing official yet. that kind of stuff.

Adults is getting pressed? Holy shit I am pumped. I really want to hear more on this. Where did you hear this?

From http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61952 -->

I actually saw a post recently either on the Really Records or BtMI! facebook saying that Adults would be one of Really Records next albums.
Thread title makes me wish "Wars and Rumors of Wars" by the Chariot was pressed. i have heard no rumors of such things, though.

kinda what I was going for. haha.

also sep/oct for ATDI reissues

Where did you get this info from?

I'v heard this as well. Zia Records is carrying the Vaya colored repress at Coachella and I asked for some of the buyers going to get me one; they said they can't but not to worry because the whole catalog is getting repressed late summer. So nothing in print that I've seen that says it, but I really hope this all comes through. Not sure of all the titles but it would be awesome if Acrobatic Tenement finally got pressed, I'd be poppin boners for that for sure

The morning of is pressing their albums the world as we know it and The way I fell in, according to their Facebook page at least.

Also I heard there is a repress of fall out boy - take this to your grave in the works

Oh man I'd like to get "The Way I Fell In"... hope that's true