The Tower and the Fool - How Long Deluxe LP and CD

yes and no.

i was referring to people saying they ordered within the first 5 minutes and received swamp vinyl. since the green variant isn't listed in the pressing info, it could be a rare variant as well.

i personally would like to have all variants of this record, because i really dig it.

so to some extent it matters. at least for me.

I don't know what happened with the colors but it seems they did not go out correctly, and I am really sorry that happened. I will check to see if we have any yellow left as I imagine we have at least some but there's no way for me to fix everyone's orders obviously. I am sorry :(

If anyone didn't get a book who ordered it please let me know and we will send it out asap.

I tend not to shy away from mainstream music, but this shit straight up sounds like it's on the radio.

am i missing something here?

There's nothing to miss with music. You listen to it and you either like it or you don't like it.

I don't know what happened with the colors but it seems they did not go out correctly, and I am really sorry that happened. I will check to see if we have any yellow left as I imagine we have at least some but there's no way for me to fix everyone's orders obviously. I am sorry :(

If anyone didn't get a book who ordered it please let me know and we will send it out asap.

There's nothing to miss with music. You listen to it and you either like it or you don't like it.

Hey Jeff. I sent over an email about my order about 5 days ago but never got an answer. Should I send over another?

Dammit, mine's still sitting somewhere lost. Only electronic shipping info received on my tracking number. I really hope I get the book and the Gold color since I ordered it in the first hour or so, but I at least want this record to be here already! ha, ha.

We actually got a mysterious box left down stairs in our building the other day taped and strapped shut. We opened it, and it was just 12-15 unharmed and fully addressed LP mailers that we left down their prior to be picked up by USPS. I think maybe a different delivery company picked it up and then later realized it was for another company, taped and strapped it up for some reason and brought it back? I dunno, but 15 LPs only went out yesterday after being somewhere else for a few weeks or so.