The talk about your pets thread.

My girlfriend and I have two iddy biddy bunnie wabbits of whom we love dearly.

Nilus (Norwegian version of 'Neville' from Harry Potter) is a hermilin and Maxamillion is a bastard of sorts.

We keep them indoors in a three level cage I built and are free to run around otherwise. Pretty amazed at how they basically potty trained themselves. Super clean animals.

Only downside to having indoor rabbits: one escapes the cage in the night and chews through every cable behind the television. Super happy about that. I have no understanding for how these two have survived the electric shocks they've had..

The apartment is totally rabbit proof now.

319480_10150365162290351_4127853_n.jpg

215479_10150221309905351_3456403_n.jpg

My girlfriend and I have two iddy biddy bunnie wabbits of whom we love dearly.

Nilus (Norwegian version of 'Neville' from Harry Potter) is a hermilin and Maxamillion is a bastard of sorts.

We keep them indoors in a three level cage I built and are free to run around otherwise. Pretty amazed at how they basically potty trained themselves. Super clean animals.

Only downside to having indoor rabbits: one escapes the cage in the night and chews through every cable behind the television. Super happy about that. I have no understanding for how these two have survived the electric shocks they've had..

The apartment is totally rabbit proof now.

319480_10150365162290351_4127853_n.jpg

215479_10150221309905351_3456403_n.jpg

5wmoaw.jpg

My little girl Chewy (Chewbacca). Like you guys, I'm surprised at her ability to avoid shock while ruining every cable in site. I've had to put all my records in an "off limits" room. Ha. Let's just say baby gates are a great investment.

This is Mia. She's a German Shepherd/Australian Cattle Dog mix, along with lord knows what else. We rescued her a little over two years ago; she'll be 3 this November.

a8c53c0aa78e11e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg

She loves belly rubs more than life itself. She'll even wake me up in the middle of the night to have me give her one.

c7b46e56bad011e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

She also loves looking out the window. She'll lie in between the fiancee and I most nights and just keep an eye on the neighborhood. We call it the "night watch."

1b306e349d5011e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Her legs are so long for her body, too!

14fc4620ad0211e1b00112313800c5e4_7.jpg

This is her photobombing me:

611db94ebd6011e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Indeed he is, and Audrey is a pug/French bulldog mix. They are both super sweet.

And as I type this my cat is sleeping on my legs, but not before running around for an hour meowing like a goddamn banshee. She can be a bitch like that sometimes. See page 1 for a pic of her in her favorite jersey, sf giants world series

Man I really wish we could have a dog, our apartment is on the first floor and has a huge outdoor space right out our back door, but the rental company wont allow cats or dogs in our complex. They do however allow birds so we got one and honestly I wasn't to stoked when my gf first pitched the idea, but we've had our bird for about 8 months now and he's been pretty awesome, he even tweets along to music when I throw records on which made me like him all that much more. Here's a picture of him QuHHR.jpg

• 5 months later...