turnover/citizen split pre-order

There's nothing really to update. They're shipping obviously, and there's like 900 of them, so it's going to take a while.

Jeff, is there an update on my order? The name under the order is Oscar and I have the following all pending on one whole order:

Fireworks - "We Are Everywhere" | Bonus Flexi 7" Blue /500 | Run For Cover Records

Tigers Jaw / Black Clouds - "Split" | Blue /400 | Run For Cover Records

The Tower & The Fool - "XIII" | Coke Bottle Blue /300 | Run For Cover Records

Also, that Crime in Stereo 7" I requested you'd throw in to make up for that Defeater 7". Thanks man :)

There's nothing really to update. They're shipping obviously, and there's like 900 of them, so it's going to take a while.

Jeff, is there an update on my order? The name under the order is Oscar and I have the following all pending on one whole order:

Fireworks - "We Are Everywhere" | Bonus Flexi 7" Blue /500 | Run For Cover Records

Also, that Crime in Stereo 7" I requested you'd throw in to make up for that Defeater 7". Thanks man :)

WHOOPS! this was marked as a fireworks pre-order but should have been marked as a tigers jaw split pre-order. Sorry! Shipping today with CIS 7".

WHOOPS! this was marked as a fireworks pre-order but should have been marked as a tigers jaw split pre-order. Sorry! Shipping today with CIS 7".

NICE! Thanks man! :):)

Edit: Also, don't forget the Man Overboard Human Highlight Reel Book in that same order too :) Thanks man, pumped to get everything in :)

mine says it was delivered to my apartment’s office but I’m here at work until after the office closes. won’t get it until tomorrow.

Ended up getting mine . Naturally I instagramed the hell out of them. I'm on my phone and i know everyone already knows what they look like but it's @madieo if anyone wants to see. Spinning the oxblood right now, sounds great.

anybody have an oxblood they're willing to sell at cost? bummed i passed that up, i think it matches the album art the best.

somehow in my excitement to pre-order, I ordered an oxblood AND a 3 pack.

kind of wish it would have been the baby blue/magenta since that turned out to be my favorite color. my 2 oxbloods don't have much red in them.

back to the point - I've already got someone working on a trade with the oxblood, but if that falls through, I'd sell mine to you at cost. never been much of a flipper, just want someone else to enjoy this record.

Still no shipping confirmation, I'm just getting antsy cause it seems like the majority of you have em already. RFC is always great to order from though.

There are so many more to go out. Hundreds more. You're worrying about something that I am telling you as a fact you don't need to worry about. We have 1.5 people sending out almost 1,000 records, it takes a lot of time.