RSD records that aren't listed

sorry for another record store day thread, but what records do you know about that are coming out that aren't on the official list?

Teenage Bottlerocket

http://fortheloveofpunk.com/releases-teenage-bottlerocket-limited-edition-covers-7/

Also the Frank Turner record is on the UK list, but his blog post said it would be available in the US. Maybe he just doesn't know

I know of two local releases, a 12" comp of some pretty popular Minneapolis bands available at most stores and a 7" of 2 lost MPLS R&B tracks limited to 250 only available at Electric Fetus. I'm hoping to head over there for the 7" after breakfast at Extreme Noise.

Info on both: http://www.electricfetus.com/CustomPage/1331

Also the Frank Turner record is on the UK list, but his blog post said it would be available in the US. Maybe he just doesn't know

I think Frank Turner corrected himself and said it was a UK exclusive.

All the Revelation releases aren't listed either btw.

From the press release I got for the Rev RSD reissues...the ones online for pre-order are different colors than the ones that will be at stores for RSD.

"Record Store Day is rapidly approaching (April 21) and once again Revelation is releasing some cool vinyl for the big event. Here's a bit of info on each record:

IGNITE Call On My Brothers LP (REV091)

Originally released by Conversion Records in 1995 on CD/LP, Call On My Brothers became a modern day hardcore classic. The record went out of print when Conversion closed up shop a couple of years later. The album was out of print for two years and it was re-released by Revelation on CD in 2000. Now, Call On My Brothers is coming back to vinyl for the first time since 1995! 538 pressed on purple vinyl and only available from record stores on April 21st.

FARSIDE Rigged LP (REV033)

Their incredible second LP. So Cal's finest in melodic punk. Great songs, incredible harmony, essential packaging. Possibly the greatest record ever and it's now available on vinyl again after being out of print for several years. 510 pressed on root beer colored vinyl exclusively for Record Store Day.

SENSE FIELD Killed For Less LP (REV032)

The first full-length album from one of the most incredible bands out of Los Angeles. Fourteen songs that take music to new levels and incredible artwork by Gavin Oglesby. Like a lot of our titles from the '90s, this release has been out of print on vinyl for several years. Now is your chance to get it on vinyl again! 556 pressed on yellow vinyl for Record Store Day.

INTO ANOTHER Self Titled LP (REV024)

Their first release. Metallic prog-core that set the wheels in motion for a band that even now – fifteen years later – is still ahead of their time. Like Sense Field and Farside, this album has been out of print for years. Now you can own it on green vinyl. 553 pressed for Record Store Day.

Can't make it to Record Store Day? These releases will also be available from RevHQ.com on different colors soon. In fact, they're already available for preorder."

RedScare Toby also mentioned the possibility of some records being ready by RSD but theres been no update.

This isn't exactly RSD news, but about that time (hopefully IN time for RSD) Red Scare will have a bunch of vinyl re-stocked.

Shit like Teenage Bottlerocket "Total", The Falcon "Unicornography", The Menzingers "Chamberlain Waits", The Lillingtons "The Too Late Show", The Menzingers "The Obituaries" 7", Nothington "Borrowed Time", etc.

Cool.

Interpunk will probably have these whenever they come in

This isn't exactly RSD news, but about that time (hopefully IN time for RSD) Red Scare will have a bunch of vinyl Re-Stocked:

The Menzingers "Chamberlain Waits",

Cool.

would love to know if this is still happening (and if so any idea when?) since it seems this may be OOP? I do see "obituaries" but not chamberlain waits

They're all supposed to be grey, it's just that they all look black with faint white streaks - at least the one I have is that way.

not true, actually. I'm assuming the "grey" copies no idea has are the black ones you referred to, though. from clearview:

580 Black

211 Green

110 Glow In The Dark

30 Metal Covers Version 1 (Hinged w/Orange Vinyl)

30 Metal Covers Version 2 (w/Book and Orange Vinyl)

12 Blue

8 Tests

8 Greenish

6 Gray

2 Orange and Black

2 Orange and black Streaks

1 Glow In The Dark and Black