• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Botch LP

The Upsetters 3x10"

Psych Africa Lp

Nobunny 7"

Tortoise 2x7"

The Stooges Live LP (raffle win!)

Xiu Xiu LP ($1.99 after $10 off coupon... 8-))

Ah, man. So awesome that you managed to pick up that Upsetters 10" set.

+1 for knowing how to spot that hot fire! 8-)

I was first in line at my local store and while they didn't have everything I would have wanted, I was happy to drop nearly a bill there and give them the support.

[image]

Straylight Run

Anberlin (both of 'em!)

Bronx

Refused

M83 7"

I already have the refused record, so if anyone wants to trade me for it or buy it at cost (I paid $24.99 + tax, so I'll sell it for $30ppd) PM me.

Mae - The Everglow

Anberlin - NTFP

Straylight Run - S/T

Michael Buble/Ray Charles - 7"

TBS - We Play Songs

Moving Mountains - Forward

Fun - The Ghost That You Are

Sigur Ros - Hvarf-Heim

Plus I bought these non-rsd albums:

DCfC - Codes and Keys

DCfC - Narrow Stairs

Plus I bought a matte black Pro-Ject Debut III. I spent wayyyy to much money, but it was worth it.

black angels 7"

xiu xiu/dirty beaches 7"

metz/fresh snow 7"

pussy galore 7"

white stripes 7"feistodon 7"flaming lips/mastodon 7"

mc5/afrika bambaataa 7"

otis/aretha 7"

tortoise 7"x2

alexisonsire 10"

moneen 12"

arcade fire 12"

attack in black 12"

battles 12"

flaming lips 12"x2

sigar ros 12"

death from above 12"

animal collective 12"

Picture later.

alexisonfire - math sheet 10" (2 of those: one for me, one for drummerboy)

fun. - acoustic 10"

death from above 1979 - you are a woman LP (4 of those, one for me, one for my buddy, one for brent and one for niku - might have the opportunity to get more on wednesday/thursday)

moneen - the red tree 2xLP (3 of those: one for me, one for niku and one for drummerboy)

of monsters and men - whatever this one's called 10"

sigur ros - whatever that one's called LP (for a friend who's away)

Balls. Didn't know my city was having some BS Kid's day today and there was no parking, by the time I got into my shop someone was literally walking out with the last Mae in their hands haha. Managed to grab Blueprints for the Black Market but I'd rather have Never Take Friendship Personally so if anyone wants to trade...

Gonna hit up Mojo in Tampa real quick, and see if they've got Mae, TREOS or NTFP (I've kinda given up on Moving Mountains for now) although I have my doubts. If anyone wants to help out I'd probably do free art for any music project you ever do for life (maybe not THAT but you get the idea). Got TREOS and NTFS.

Balls. Didn't know my city was having some BS Kid's day today and there was no parking, by the time I got into my shop someone was literally walking out with the last Mae in their hands haha. Managed to grab Blueprints for the Black Market but I'd rather have Never Take Friendship Personally so if anyone wants to trade...

Gonna hit up Mojo in Tampa real quick, and see if they've got Mae, TREOS or NTFP (I've kinda given up on Moving Mountains for now) although I have my doubts. If anyone wants to help out I'd probably do free art for any music project you ever do for life (maybe not THAT but you get the idea).

Posted this earlier

I should have a copy of Moving Mountains for sale or trade. I am looking for the Portugal. the Man, Minus the Bear 7"s or the Death Cab For Cutie Release. If anyone gets a extra of these three let me know and I can buy or trade.

Brian

Gonna hit up Mojo in Tampa real quick, and see if they've got Mae, TREOS or NTFP (I've kinda given up on Moving Mountains for now) although I have my doubts. If anyone wants to help out I'd probably do free art for any music project you ever do for life (maybe not THAT but you get the idea).

Mojo had quite a few copies of Mae, TREOS, and NTFP. But I was there at 8. Good luck