I'm a friend of Matterhorn's and I've got a pretty identical haul

Alexisonfire 10"

Of Monsters and Men 10"

fun. 10"

Refused Shape of Punk LP

Sigur Ros LP

Moneen LP

Switchfoot CD

My Record Store blows and the Refused they put up was a regular black one. Annoyed about that, if anyone can hook me up with a red one, that'd be awesome. I don't expect you want to trade, so I'll just sell my black one off.

[image]

Also just ordered both Anberlin's for me and matterhorn as well as an extra Sigur Ros

Would trade sigur for Mae

Couldn't find the Cursive anywhere, the Mclusky seems to have been the hardest thing to find in this town, I managed to get one thankfully, along with one Moneen too. The Luna reissues were ridiculously priced (30$ for 1lp 180g with no frills etc)...I caved tho, I love this band so much.

I got the Refused, but I don't think mine's the coloured edition, the sticker doesn't say so, and there's no red dot on the cover from what I've been hearing denotes that. Haven't opened it yet though

Got everything I wanted, except for Moneen, which I hope to grab from Dine Alone later today.

Minus the Bear - Your Private Sky 7"

Regina Spektor - The Prayer of... 7"

Fun - The Ghost... 10"

Staylight Run -S/T

Taking Back Sunday - We Play Songs

Mae - The Everglow

Anberlin - Blueprints for the black market

Anberlin - Never take friendship personal

Cursive - Burst and Bloom

waited an hour in the cold....scored everything on my list....except THE SMUGGLERS WAY flexi...from DOMINO records! oops forgot about it

Sigur Ros

Beach House

M. Ward

FUN.

Empire Records Soundtrack (didnt know about this one ahead of time, nice suprise)

White Stripes

Karen Elson

Ra Ra Riot Split

Of Monsters and Men 10"

Tallest Man on Earth

Flaming Lips 7"

School of Seven Bells

M83

Arcade Fire

Dry The River

The Cure

Miles Davis

Ryan Adams

Moving Mountains

Yikes almost $250 worth of stuff....went a little crazy.....may trade some friends for some stuff they've had for awhile I want...since many of them didnt make it out....im up for trades her as well!

I feel bad for all of you people who couldn't find the Refused album, the stores I went to had a bunch of them and no one seemed to be buying. I didn't get one myself, because I already have the black.

Anyways, here's my haul (pic kinda sucks). Only thing I couldn't get was the Mastodon/Feist split. The first store I went to had sold out of both Mastodon splits and the second store only had the Flaming Lips split (owner's a big Flaming Lips fan).

[image]

The White Stripes - Hand Springs 7"

Brendan Benson - What Kind of World 7"

Beach House - Luzuli 7"

Joey Ramone - Rock 'N Roll is the Answer 7"

The Civil Wars - Billie Jean 7"

Regina Spektor 7"

Grouplove - Don't Fly Too Close to the Sun 7"

The Flaming Lips/Mastodon 7"

Jimmy Fallon - Tebowie 7"

Pete Townshend - Quadrophenia Demos 2 10"

Metallica - Beyond Magnetic 12"

Empire Records Soundtrack 12"

Gary Clark Jr. 12"

Death From Above 1979 12"

I ended up with:

Mae - The Everglow

Straylight Run - s/t

Sigur Ros - Hvarf / Heim

Taking Back Sunday - We Play Songs (orange)

Fun. - The Ghost That You Are To Me

pretty happy with it all except for Straylight Run... Not a big fan of the yellow color and also upset over how instead of doing liner notes or anything, they literally just threw in an insert from the original CD... weird.

I only went to No Sleep today and got the La Dispute - Wildlife on pink. It's hot pink, looks pretty rad. Also got the last TA/LD 7" that they had with the RSD cover on white and a B&C slipmat. Then my gf wanted to stop by the Block in Orange so I went to the HT and got a few things...both new Op Ivy records on clear, Champion - Time Slips Away on baby blue, Bush - Razorblade Suitcase on white. I think that's it.