Workaholics: Season 3

i thought last nights episode was hilarious. tim's cameo, and two men kissing under a giant cross was pretty amazing for me.

but yeah, it is kind of weird when they don't go to work at all, considering that was the original premise of the show.

then again, i watch the show mostly for the 3 guys, although there are several cast members in their office that i really enjoy.

Still gotta watch last episode (not sure why I am reading this thread first), but the first episode of this year was the best episode of this show since the first couple.

"That was an acident waiting to happen"

"Look, she has a picture of me"

And of course, Blake grabbing that stripper's dong

Just watched it again, I think my favorite joke for whatever reason was when the gay guys left their house to go do the show and said they'd guestlist the three, and they stood there angrily yelling stuff like, "Whose name will it be under?! Will it be under my name? Is it +1 or...?" The length they ran that joke was perfect, and how Adam kept the aggressive tone the whole way through was key.

Just watched it again, I think my favorite joke for whatever reason was when the gay guys left their house to go do the show and said they'd guestlist the three, and they stood there angrily yelling stuff like, "Whose name will it be under?! Will it be under my name? Is it +1 or...?" The length they ran that joke was perfect, and how Adam kept the aggressive tone the whole way through was key.

That was a great joke.

Is it all three of us and three plus ones, one name and a plus two, whose name is it under...

the total lack of resolve from the new episode left a bad taste in my mouth. from the very first scene on, the only thing on my mind was "how the fuck are they going to get out of this??" then when they did get out of it, it was without any explanation.

i cant seem to find a gif of it, but they did these screen splits before and after every break. and in one of them, jillian is filling a coffee pot with toilet water. its so great

tumblr_m7c9m5v5yC1qmxhwpo1_500.gif

and then this...

tumblr_m7cd9iLZTD1qlt3fio1_500.jpg