PO: The Gaslight Anthem - '45' 7" Single 5/22

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think anything (GLA related) will top seeing them after sink or swim came out w/ my 7 months pregnant wife at a free show in a bar in pacifica w/ no one else there but the booking agent, the opening band, and like 3 other people.

the next time they came through sf after 59 sound, brian was sick and they sucked.

Man, that tour with The Loved Ones was great.

i didn't go see them with the loved ones once because it was the day ofter i got back from a trip and it was a 2.5 hour drive, boy do i regret that. i saw them in a ~200 person venue with american steel and polar bear club though, which was awesome (red collar also played that show but i missed them). i'm so so glad i caught that show.

Any word on pressing info/colors for this yet?

Unless they licensed it out to a smaller label that does variants, Mercury is probably only doing 2000 on black. (I saw 2000 somewhere, SRC, I think.)

Which, honestly, thank christ.

Yeah, i suspect gaslight releases are going to get a little more boring from here on out.

Which, again, thank Christ.

Unless they licensed it out to a smaller label that does variants, Mercury is probably only doing 2000 on black. (I saw 2000 somewhere, SRC, I think.)

Yeah, i suspect gaslight releases are going to get a little more boring from here on out.

Amen.

If that's the case I'll wait and buy it retail. Save on shipping.

where yall seeing 10 bucks for the 7"?

src had it for 8 bucks shipped, the amazon price is dropping as expected, and interpunk was at 4.75.

When you have one for around ~4.75, even with flat rate shipping, it's close to $10. Maybe a little bit less, but even still, I'd rather pay $5 in a store than shop online and pay shipping for one thing. I ran into the same problem with the black Horrible Crowes 7" from Hot Topic.