This used to be a good forum...

Karma is meaningless here people. The sooner you understand that, the better.

N&B has a word association thread that is 7 pages long...you never know until you try. Don't fear the morons here, just do it.

the karma for each person is also modified into the tens of thousands to further drive the irrelevance of it home even more.

imagine the word association thread that could happen here, talk about contributing to the problem...hahah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if its me growing tired, but while I still pop in here every time I'm bored and at a non-school computer, I don't open too many threads anymore. I use the fuck out of tabbed browsing, and I can remember having like 45 tabbed threads open to read through everything. Now I open like 6 and wish I didn't even open them.

^same here.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest realtalk
If I were a mod I'd make a list of the top-10 members who are chasing people away and ban them.

That's point one on my platform for mod 2012.

I'm all for freedom of speech but seriously there are days when I wish I had never found this site thanks to a select few.

Am I on your list?

If you have to ask...

Guest realtalk
if im on that list you got it all wrong. im not about driving away new members, im about driving away stupidity.

If you even suspect...

I don't know if its me growing tired, but while I still pop in here every time I'm bored and at a non-school computer, I don't open too many threads anymore. I use the fuck out of tabbed browsing, and I can remember having like 45 tabbed threads open to read through everything. Now I open like 6 and wish I didn't even open them.

^same here.

Yeah, I notices this as well...slowly turning into Deadformat No.2 which still by far has a lot more morons!

Deadformat is the worst.