PO: Thrice - The Illusion of Safety

Got my order today with no signed insert. I'm sure I was one of the first 500 but since MerchNow didn't pull my order until I emailed them (they told me it got lost between systems) I missed out. My invoice even had a number in highlighter on it but it was scribbled out. The record sounds pretty good though and the coke bottle vinyl is nice and thick.

Got my order today with no signed insert. I'm sure I was one of the first 500 but since MerchNow didn't pull my order until I emailed them (they told me it got lost between systems) I missed out. My invoice even had a number in highlighter on it but it was scribbled out. The record sounds pretty good though and the coke bottle vinyl is nice and thick.

ouch! sorry to hear about that

The fuck!? USPS sucks ass at updating the tracking info. 3 days with no updates, then today at 3am in bell gardens. I can drive to bell gardens in 40 minutes. My package still isn't here and there's no update. How is it that yarostino got his already in Germany but I don't have mine. I really wanna know what they were doing with my package during those 3 days. I know it's not a huge deal, it just bugs me that they don't update tracking.

The fuck!? USPS sucks ass at updating the tracking info. 3 days with no updates, then today at 3am in bell gardens. I can drive to bell gardens in 40 minutes. My package still isn't here and there's no update. How is it that yarostino got his already in Germany but I don't have mine. I really wanna know what they were doing with my package during those 3 days. I know it's not a huge deal, it just bugs me that they don't update tracking.

It came from New York so it might have made a difference between there and Germany.

Mine got shipped UPS and it made it to Anaheim this morning, but I'm kind of lazy to place a call and pick it up. I hope UPS delivers on Saturdays. If they hold it for the weekend I'm gonna place a call and just grab it myself.

i think thats the first time i received a us-preorder before some people in the us haha

My status hasn't even updated on merchnow's site. :-/

I ordered all three variants within the hour of the PO going up. If I don't get one signed copy, heads will roll!

you should be good... i also placed my order a little time after the po went up. looks like not so many jumped on it.

Hahah dude Bell Gardens is the distribution point for most of southern LA county and Northern OC... That place takes forever. I once had a package sent from the OC to Bell Gardens, then they shipped it to springfield IL, then to New York, back to Springfield, and then back to Bell Gardens, then to Downey (where I live). That place is fucked in the head.

Hahah dude Bell Gardens is the distribution point for most of southern LA county and Northern OC... That place takes forever. I once had a package sent from the OC to Bell Gardens, then they shipped it to springfield IL, then to New York, back to Springfield, and then back to Bell Gardens, then to Downey (where I live). That place is fucked in the head.

No wonder the USPS is struggling financially. They have retards managing their logistics.

Haha it does seem like things stay there a while very often. I checked the tracking info and it says "out for delivery". :) any minute now.