PO: Thrice - The Illusion of Safety

got mine today. no signed insert(s) but goddamn these jackets are beat to hell.

Ya mine showed up the same way, jacket was bent to shit and the vinyl was warped pretty badly. I emailed them about it and they told me to fill out an exchange form and send it back with the form and invoice. They'll replace it.

Finally got my copies today in CA, and of course one of them was the wrong color and no signed insert (even though when the PO went up someone posted their order # and I think even the time they placed it, and mine was a lower # and placed earlier).

Probably more annoyed than I should be because I've had a few beers...

Yeah, same with one of my friends. He only got one also. And he was order 480 or something. Mine was like 127. Maybe they only gave them with each record for the early orders.

I was order #38 or something really low. It doesn't really matter to me, I don't need three of them and I thought it would have been cool of them to limit per customer, that way more people could get them but if YOU got three I want all three >:-O

also, i haven't opened any of them yet, i just received and extra insert.

All my orders came in. Here's the rundown:

1st order = Red, White, Medium Shirt

2nd order = Coke, Large Shirt

2nd order came in first via USPS, but they gave me a Medium shirt. Got an autograph insert and my # on the invoice was 440.

1st order came in last via UPS, still a Medium shirt. Got 1 autograph insert and invoice # was 17.

It would have been nice if I was able to get 3/3, but 2/3 is better than 1/3 or nothing. As for them messing up on my shirts, I could care less. Today is my friend's birthday, let's hope he's a medium. This was a great release.

So then how much do you care?

Thank you.

So is Merchnow notorious for screwing orders up? I'm sure I've dealt with them in the past, but I have no recent collection. [Good or bad.] After reading a lot of posts in this thread, I was a little weary of opening my order today. And, sure enough, it was botched. A friend and I decided that the shipping was a little steep to pay twice, so we joined orders. Each grabbed a coke bottle blue; the invoice has a "2" under the quantity in both the "ordered" and "shipped" columns... but there was definitely only one in the box. The good news is that the coke bottle variant - as stated by many - is gorgeous. And I was lucky enough to nab an insert.

The bad news is that when Merchnow eventually solves my issue and sends me an extra, I'm almost positive it won't include a signed insert. Hell, I'd be lucky to get another coke-bottle if they're already sold out.

Thank you.

So is Merchnow notorious for screwing orders up? I'm sure I've dealt with them in the past, but I have no recent collection. [Good or bad.] After reading a lot of posts in this thread, I was a little weary of opening my order today. And, sure enough, it was botched. A friend and I decided that the shipping was a little steep to pay twice, so we joined orders. Each grabbed a coke bottle blue; the invoice has a "2" under the quantity in both the "ordered" and "shipped" columns... but there was definitely only one in the box. The good news is that the coke bottle variant - as stated by many - is gorgeous. And I was lucky enough to nab an insert.

The bad news is that when Merchnow eventually solves my issue and sends me an extra, I'm almost positive it won't include a signed insert. Hell, I'd be lucky to get another coke-bottle if they're already sold out.

I've placed around a dozen orders through them this year and haven't had a single problem. I'm waiting for one.

I've placed around a dozen orders through them this year and haven't had a single problem. I'm waiting for one.

Thank you.

I had the same problem. probably wont get the signed inserts for my friends. If I dont have to buy from merchnow I wont anymore.