Manchester Orch.- Like A Virgin AVAILABLE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They keep "popping up" on different stores with better shipping prices? is that why it's worth to wait for it to "pop up" again?

I'm pretty sure the waiting thing was referencing people pulling the trigger on Ebay ones. Saying that they keep popping up on Manchester's site at random intervals for $15 (+$10 shipping). Which is better than paying $35+ on the Bay...

why in the living fuck is it trying to charge me $25+ to ship to ohio when it was $18 earlier?

shit sucks. I keep adding it to my cart then hesitating to pull the trigger. Even with the discount codes posted its a fucking robbery.

Just get it, yolu will regret it later if you don't.

it's been established that Cinderblock ships priority mail, which is at least $10 for a two pound package west cost to east cost. so their prices are spot on. those living on the west coast, they are making $5 off you, unless you factor in the cost of paying for shipping supplies and paying an employee to pack orders. so if you factor in everything Cinderblock is either losing money or making very little off shipping.

people seem to flip out when shipping gets above $5. they think they should only pay the actual cost of shipping and nothing more. most people never take into account the costs attached to shipping orders outside of actual postage costs. when you pay for shipping it's never just the cost of postage. if you want to bitch that they don't offer media mail then people have an argument, but considering Cinberblock ships priority mail for their lowest shipping charges, people don't really have anything to complain about. plus there is always the mantra of don't like the price, then don't buy it.

no, if im paying for shipping, i expect to pay only for shipping. you cant just hike up the price to cover overhead, otherwise youre just ticketmaster.

they should recognize, with the industry theyre in, that people should expect a shipping option under $10.

no, if im paying for shipping, i expect to pay only for shipping. you cant just hike up the price to cover overhead, otherwise youre just ticketmaster.

they should recognize, with the industry theyre in, that people should expect a shipping option under $10.

when i ship you something i will make sure to just take the record down to the post office and mail it that way. i won't package it in a mailer or anything like that, and i'll have them just stick the postage meter on the front of the jacket since shipping prices should only cover actual shipping costs. no extra carboard or bubble wrap either. and if expect tracking don't hold your breath because that costs more money than only the shipping price.

companies are going to cover overhead one way or another. either by jacking up the price of the product itself or adding a few bucks onto shipping. would you rather them charge $21 for single LP and $4 shipping? because in the end it's the same price.