Man Upset About Fish Fry

So this fat tub of shit eats a dozen pieces and gets sent home with eight more and it's still not good enough? Fuck this guy, yet another embarrassment to the country.

Though agreed, I also am in full support of small print for things like this, at the bottom of the menu something like "*Maximum 10 pieces per customer per day"

Though a disgusting parallel, it is a parallel to "unlimited" internet advertised for cellphone. If you are going to limit in anyway, you HAVE to document it somewhere somehow, you can't just go "holy bejeebus this guy is streaming Lord of the Rings over his phone!" and throttle his internet without it previously being documented somewhere that you may take such action under extreme circumstances.

It's hard to sympathize with that guy, but he did pay for all you can eat.

I'm mostly disgusted that a news station would waste time and resources reporting this.

Well, you gotta stand for something. Some people protest war. Some protest taxes. Some people protest only getting 20 pieces of fist. This is what happens when you have no moral compass.

How this is news is a whole other matter. I am hard pressed to believe there wasn't something more worthwhile of that 1:45 of air time.

To further throw my glorious state under the bus, I went to high school with this guy. Make sure and watch to the end he really gets into his own for the finale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21CtfYmqYnM&hl=en&fs=1

ahaha this is almost as good as seeing my ex GF at prom with a kid who was dancing to Thriller.......by himself.