PO: Uncle Acid and the deadbeats- Bloodlust (RP, colored)

So are Rise Above sending emails out saying whether you will be sent a clear or offering a Gold. I got a Paypoint /RA email for the clear the day i ordered but nothing since? I've been on Holiday for the past week so not sure what the score is or what's been going on!

If you got a receipt but no other communication I'd say you're getting a clear but it's best to email them to be sure. I got an email the next day saying they'd oversold and offering a "gold" one. They seemed kinda surprised when I turned it down, I think. Shocked at how much the clear ones have been going for... pretty ridiculous.

If you got a receipt but no other communication I'd say you're getting a clear but it's best to email them to be sure. I got an email the next day saying they'd oversold and offering a "gold" one. They seemed kinda surprised when I turned it down, I think. Shocked at how much the clear ones have been going for... pretty ridiculous.

I see, have they starting shipping the clears or are they mid July like the golds? How come you didn't take the gold if you don;t mind me asking?

Sounds like interpunk got mostly blue and black copies from what I've heard.

Got mine from you today, too. Thanks! Mine is the clear/purple splatter.

The record sounds good, but the packaging is kind of a letdown. The idea of doing an old-school flipback sleeve was cool, but the final product is too flimsy.

I'm inclined to agree. For the price the packaging could've been better. Appreciate the order

• 11 months later...

Looks like Metal Blade will be manufacturing a new press in the states to cut out import costs.

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Lust-Uncle-Acid-Deadbeats/dp/B00DCRE4Y6/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1373058694&sr=1-3

it is a picture disc...better price here:

http://www.indiemerch.com/metalbladerecords/item/20609

these dudes are opening for black sabbath in the uk.