Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

So we had 11 people enter into the test press contest, thanks!

I compiled the list of everyone's user name and will send it over to Brendan so he can pick the winners. As soon as he does that I'll post it up here. I'm gonna try to get him to film the selection process so every one knows it was fair..Here's the list below:

1. Little Bistro

2. Youmightbewrong

3. TheGreatMrY

4. Spaghetti

5. Pandapolar

6. Dorfpimp

7. Beta114

8. Therarecreature

9. Stillunderoath

10.  Ian Rees

11.  Janer05

More FREE new music from Brendan you guys:

"Hey! Here's the first of my new mix-tape releases! It's called "Bedroom Collection: Volume One". It's available for free download or pay what you want to help support. By support I mean, helping me get better equipment other than this old Mac to record with...Let me know what you think. Please share and tell everyone that it's the best thing you've ever heard, and if they don't like it tell them you were just kidding.

Thanks!!!"

http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/album/bedroom-collection-volume-one

Hey everyone just a heads up that we're going to be running a special Valentine's day sale tomorrow. We're going to put up a limited quantity of the black No Ocean in Ireland LP's for "pay what you want" with a minimum of $1. I'll post the link here as soon as it goes up!

You guys are killing it with this release.  Seriously the best VC has to offer.

You guys are killing it with this release.  Seriously the best VC has to offer.

Thank you that means a lot!

I really hope no one buys these for $1 (even though I'm super tempted).  At least give a few extra bucks.  I want this dude to keep making music.

Haha thanks! We hope this will motivate some people to check out the album, so we can move on to the next release!

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)