Question: Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted

Yeah a friend of mine recently bought this for me off ebay (sealed) single LP jacket. Great album. My copy is almost like an orange marble as opposed to just orange. Anyone elses like that?

As for storage I just keep them in the same sleeve. My copy already has a little ringwear from the seller. I guess if you are nervouse about extra ringwear because they are stuffed in there kind of tight you could go buy a cheap record and use it's sleeve to house the extra LP.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

So this clown is going to block other members' posts, but continue to frequent threads for the sole purpose of trolling and talking shit? What a fucking putz. If you're not able to handle the responses to your idiocy, maybe you shouldn't be an idiot to begin with.

[edit]

I'm not sure what your problem is. But after a considerable amount of time, I've determined that you're easily one of the worst users here at VC, and a complete asshole in general. I typically ignore your negative bullshit, but I guess there's a limit. Kind of wish you'd close your internet browser and watch more WWE specials, any and every time you felt compelled to "contribute" to the forums.

• 4 months later...

anyway.... haha. I found out what the difference is between the first pressing of this and the new one that is available online. This new pressing is a single LP and doesnt have the parental advisory warning on it. The first pressing was a 2xLP. I got a sealed copy of ebay for only $27 shipped. Good deal.