When you do this, you fuck up Deathwish's estore. Stop doing it.

Haha, I mention this over and over when people say "60 left" or whatever because it always screws things up. Not just for Deathwish but for lots of other cart systems as well. People will still continue to do it though so I guess I'm beating a dead horse.

Why would somebody on a message board saying that effect a store?

Because they are adding all of a particular item to their cart just to see how many are left and it fucks up the inventory on a lot of different online cart systems. I thought it would be easy enough to understand what I was getting at based on the message I was responding to.

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

It took me a minute to understand this as I actually really don't listen to this band. Wasn't trying to make a 'pun' or anything.

Because they are adding all of a particular item to their cart just to see how many are left and it fucks up the inventory on a lot of different online cart systems. I thought it would be easy enough to understand what I was getting at based on the message I was responding to.

It took me a minute to understand this as I actually really don't listen to this band. Wasn't trying to make a 'pun' or anything.

I didn't realize people were adding all of the available product to their cart, I understand now.

What's the expected ship date for these? I'm moving August 10th, wondering what address to give.

I got a shipping notice already, but I also ordered the PTSBBAM print, so the shipping could just be for that.

40 including shipping. apologies, should have clarified

For what it's worth, ordering the print plus the live 7" has the same shipping cost.

40 including shipping. apologies, should have clarified

Now I'm even more confused. Because if you go the page right now:

http://deathwishinc.com/estore/product/PRINTTA01.html

It says the price is $30, and then it says at the bottom of the listing:

"Note: A POSTER TUBE is included in the purchase price."

In my mind, the purchase price is $30, so shouldn't the poster tube be included in that cost? Really odd wording there.

Now I'm even more confused. Because if you go the page right now:

http://deathwishinc..../PRINTTA01.html

It says the price is $30, and then it says at the bottom of the listing:

"Note: A POSTER TUBE is included in the purchase price."

In my mind, the purchase price is $30, so shouldn't the poster tube be included in that cost? Really odd wording there.

i guess technically it is included in that price. i dont know if this will help, but say the poster is $28, the tube $2 thats $30. Then they tack on somewhere between 8 to 10 bucks to ship it (can't remember exactly). Instead of the tube being bundled together with the shipping cost, they bundled it with the poster cost (i think). Or thats the way I think of it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...