Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

i feel like asking for a pic of the test.  would like them to be accountable since there was a delay in production as of january 2nd in our email.  no reason this should of taken longer than 6 weeks at that point and now its been 10 weeks.

I thought about it, but then decided it's not even really worth my effort. It'll come when it comes and chances are the guy that answered the email has nothing to do with the production. As someone who answers a decent amount of emails from customers, I try my best not to be a pain in the ass if I don't have to be...

I thought about it, but then decided it's not even really worth my effort. It'll come when it comes and chances are the guy that answered the email has nothing to do with the production. As someone who answers a decent amount of emails from customers, I try my best not to be a pain in the ass if I don't have to be...

you're right.  he probably is not aware of any details.  just don't like to get my chain pulled.  however, once april rolls along and its not at my doorstep, i will probably be inclined to get some answers.

you're right.  he probably is not aware of any details.  just don't like to get my chain pulled.  however, once april rolls along and its not at my doorstep, i will probably be inclined to get some answers.

Oh absolutely, me too. I'll just wait for the more vocal people in here to do all the dirty work!

very nice.  are you sure you got the signed one?  i don't understand why they wouldn't jack the price up on that but that they would on the 45 single.

Haha! That's what I thought too, but it was under autographed items, and mentioned signed in the description. And now it's gone. So I hope so.

So I found a local artist on Etsy and asked her to listen to some Gaslight music and paint an original painting inspired by it. This is what she sent me:

She pretty much said "it's close to being done but if you have any comments / suggestions let me know and I can add / change anything. Any thoughts?

icm_fullxfull.25482067_8cwiep0urns4gcwok