Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

I got my EWH poster in the mail a few days ago.

ewh_zps079be595.jpg?t=1361079104

I have those exact same frames. From Michaels right? Do yours ever warp? Mine do..

Also, anyone have any details on when the tickets for their stop at the Belly Up Tavern go on sale? I checked that out today and was strangely able to put tickets in my cart, but emptied it and came back to a screen that said currently unavailable cause it will be on sale soon. I'm looking to score four tickets to that.

I have those exact same frames. From Michaels right? Do yours ever warp? Mine do..

Also, anyone have any details on when the tickets for their stop at the Belly Up Tavern go on sale? I checked that out today and was strangely able to put tickets in my cart, but emptied it and came back to a screen that said currently unavailable cause it will be on sale soon. I'm looking to score four tickets to that.

actually, i got that frame from Aaron Brothers. i haven't had one warp yet.

actually, i got that frame from Aaron Brothers. i haven't had one warp yet.

oops, I meant Aaron's Bros. Picked them up during the buy one, get one for a penny sale. I'm not sure if it had to do with my family blasting the heater or anything here but they started scooping up off the wall.

Is anybody going to a show coming up? If so, can you pick me up one of the new prints? I'll make it worth your while.

I doubt there will be anything since it's just a few shows down the road to coachella but then again, if they do, I wouldn't mind picking one up for you.

What new prints?

This one... I tried to embed it but it won't let me for some reason https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151278209006638&set=a.80917591637.88517.68575776637&type=1&theater

I doubt there will be anything since it's just a few shows down the road to coachella but then again, if they do, I wouldn't mind picking one up for you.

Thanks man. Let me know if they're still available, I doubt you'll be able to get your hands on one too though haha.

Come on, MN and Chicago people...