Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

Didn't they make it sound like they had them way after hurricane Sandy though?

i thought so.  who knows.  i know halloween was recorded a month after sandy, however, don't know about what exactly the delay in production was.  didn't the one response say that the test were in hand/sent back

that Motion City Soundtrack Making Moves 7" box set had the same delay from Hurricane Sandy and those things shipped over a month ago.

hmmm. we don't know where in the queue that was i suppose.

In my last order El Jefe order, he threw in a free print. It was super cool of him to do but I don't really have the space for it. Anyone want it? Just pay postage.

http://eljefedesign.bigcartel.com/product/los-straitjackets-maryland-and-washington-dc-dual-concert-poster

Gone

Sweet print, love Los Straitjackets!

I happened to find the 45/You Got Lucky 7" at a local record store today for $4 so I grabbed it. Not a big Gaslight fan, but I loved that Petty song as I kid so I figured I should grab their cover of it.

It is indeed a great cover of a fantastic Petty song. When I say great, I basically mean that it's faithful and not overdone. I'd love to hear Gaslight do Southern Accents as well. I know exactly what it would sound like, but it would be pretty good.

anyone know who is touring with them this april? i just got tickets for $16 for Houston, and that seems stupid cheap.

I got mine for $20 for the Belly Up show. So cheap! Makes up for the time my friend bought tickets for their show at the Wiltern from a scalper and neglected to notice that they were for the balcony.

Don't know who is opening though. 

I got mine for $20 for the Belly Up show. So cheap! Makes up for the time my friend bought tickets for their show at the Wiltern from a scalper and neglected to notice that they were for the balcony.

Don't know who is opening though. 

That Belly Up show is going to rule!  I really like that venue.

I won't be hitting any of these shows but sucks that the Hold Steady seems to be playing in NJ.

I think they started that Co-headlining tour from about 2 years ago in Detroit and when Brian came on stage he said something like "you don't know how long I have wanted to see the Hold Steady play and tonight was the first time".