Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

I guess I am blind. I checked the whole list and all the new stuff added (even used ctr + f) and could not find it. It would be cool though.

Not on the boards, the news bulletin when you visit the VC front page. You'll find it.

Was worried this year was going to be lame but after all these recent announcements the only thing I'm worried about is my wallet. 

I think that is SRC's "we are stocking these on Record Store Day" list, not a list of exclusively new records.

That's how I interpret it. I've never heard of a Gaslight record / variant / anything that would have been announced this way.

Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Most likely their list. Shined a light on a few releases though. You know SRC though, always jumping the gun on this shit.

Whether it exists or not, I'm good. I've got my hands full with plenty of options this year. Might have to let some go in the end.

What's with the crazy high demand for this poster?

The Gaslight Anthem - Montclair, NJ - Holiday 2009 - Concert Poster

$275.00 / Sold Out

Hand screenprinted poster for The Gaslight Anthem show at the Wellmont Theater in Montclair, NJ.

Gaslight Anthem is one of those bands that are perfect for driving around in your vintage car while it snows outside thinking about your lost high school sweetheart. Happy holidays.

Colors: Three - light blue, dark blue, red

Size: 19" x 25"

Paper: archival white French 100# cover

Condition: mint

This is an AP proof and was just found in the back of the racks. I don't see any damages or off reg but they may not be perfect on super close looking. These have been long sold out and go for higher prices whenever they pop up on Ebay.

The shipping costs more as we are ONLY sending this with insurance and tracking so that the poster gets to you all nice and happy.

I'm pretty sure a few years ago this was in his store for like $30. I bought a few of the prints from the East Coast at the time, and I'm pretty sure this was one I picked from.

I'm pretty sure a few years ago this was in his store for like $30. I bought a few of the prints from the East Coast at the time, and I'm pretty sure this was one I picked from.

Yeah, I was at this show and I think it was only $20. I thought it was a little too . . . girly, I guess . . . for my taste so I passed.

For those who were getting your panties in a wad over this being on the RSD list....you can relax and unwad them now: 

Details:  CD/DVD combo:  DVD of live concert footage and a book of photos of the group and "Handwritten" CD

Uh sorry, what does this have to do with novelty posters? Wrong thread.

ha, thanks for the update oojavaguru.....trepid about laying out more cash for Handwritten yet again (Deluxe CD, Photobook CD, Vinyl)...hopefully the DVD is a full show (or close enough)....waiting to see price...

was hoping they'd release the Deluxe CD bonus tracks on a seperate 7" for RSD, alas....

These are already out on a 7"

Uh...check back on the previous page (page 27), where people were discussing the Gaslight RSD release.  This thread is not just about El Jefe posters....heh

I will forgive your busted sarcasm detector.

Back on topic (ha...), I only ever bought the LP for this record and considering how much I listen to that, I can't really imagine spending the amount this will cost on just another version of it. Would have definitely bought the 7" though, that's a pretty good idea.

I'd bet at least some of the DVD footage is from the show in Brooklyn in May that was livestreamed.

I will forgive your busted sarcasm detector.

Back on topic (ha...), I only ever bought the LP for this record and considering how much I listen to that, I can't really imagine spending the amount this will cost on just another version of it. Would have definitely bought the 7" though, that's a pretty good idea.

I'd bet at least some of the DVD footage is from the show in Brooklyn in May that was livestreamed.

They filmed one of their shows at Terminal 5 last November for a DVD. Yet another deluxe CD package for this album is super lame. They should make the DVD available separately.