Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

How are you guys contacting them? I moved since ordering and cannot figure out how to update my address.

You can log into Infinite Merch and click my account in the upper right hand corner. Under address book you should be able to update your billing and shipping address (either change existing or add a new address).

• 3 weeks later...

Annual 7" Update:

We realize the waiting time for the record has been long, which is an understatement. The process to have the record produced began back in the fall. After our master recording files were delivered, we chose a local (Brooklyn, NY) record manufacturer to produce them and everything was set to go. Then we were set back by a little storm on the east coast called Sandy. Other smaller problems ensued, which even includes our suppliers' delivery of the records getting messed up with another one of their clients. The records are still not in hand, however they should be in our warehouse within the next two days. So much for keeping it local, but we still support them. Once we receive the records we will begin shipping them out immediately. There were a good deal of external factors affecting us and we're addressing how to handle the ones we experienced so this doesn't take so long in the coming months as memberships renew and new fan club members join. To all of you that have been waiting, thanks for your patience and understanding.

true, the first part of the e-mail was about just that:

As a reminder your 45 RPM Club membership expires 1 year after you signed up. Your account does not automatically renew but there is a 60 day grace period to renew past the expiration of your membership. Stay tuned for into on how to renew your account to continue to receive your benefits. Once again, your membership includes 60 days grace period to renew. More info soon to come.

Which, despite the 36 pages of bitching, most people who participated in said bitching will renew.

I'm not.  TGA has been one of my favorite bands but I really do not want to throw more money down this subscription rabbit hole for: another questionable shirt, the opportunity to buy expensive El Jefe posters, and a 7" that may or may not arrive.  

I'm not.  TGA has been one of my favorite bands but I really do not want to throw more money down this subscription rabbit hole for: another questionable shirt, the opportunity to buy expensive El Jefe posters, and a 7" that may or may not arrive.  

100% agree. This membership was totally lame and I'll be a one-and-done member.

Without a 7" there is no insentive to renew our membership, especially for folks in Europe. Early access to tickets that remained easy to obtain didn't really cut it. It would have been good if we'd been able to pick up the blood red vinyl boxset, but nothing like that. They're mad if they expect people to renew before receiving the 1st 7"

Nothing to do with the club, but TGA content.

Brian Fallon covering Brand New's Sowing Season

http://xahhx.tumblr.com/post/54107496599/brian-fallon-sowing-season-brand-new-cover

every now and then they throw in part of "Jesus" by Brand New into a bridge. I can't recall in what song though...I want to say it was during Angry Johnny but I'm probably wrong