Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

I think Jay Shaw is my favorite poster/LP artist/designer going. I'm unmoved by the comic book style art and have always been partial to the Polish/Czech/Cuban style of filmic poster art and advertising poster design of the 60s and 70s. Shaw's Rocky III poster is one of the finest of the last several years. I also like the Luke Insect's cover for the above SPM release. That said, new artists and designers is welcome news. I don't want everything designed by Shaw any more than I presume Mondo fans would want everything done by Tyler Stout. Variety is the spice of life. No exceptions here.

^ It is. The green w/ glitter Whip put up is the subscriber only variant, & the regular "everyday" version is clear, which LITA currently has up. Pretty sure Amazon will just be the clear as well.

I really like both of these variants. I almost bought a the neon/red split, but I have too many other records I'm trying to figure out how to afford. Plus, more to go around to other folks instead of sitting on my shelf. I'm curious, do the neon split versions come with a booklet and a poster as well? I think they do, but I've not seen them for this release.

^ It is. The green w/ glitter Whip put up is the subscriber only variant, & the regular "everyday" version is clear, which LITA currently has up. Pretty sure Amazon will just be the clear as well.

Damn I missed out on the cooler color. Checking out the clips DW has on their website an sounds awesome.

^ Very true. How does yours sound btw? Always wondered how "glittered" vinyl is in terms of audio quality. Damn I wish I could quote on these boards. I hit the quote button & nada.

I was skeptical at first, but it sounds great. I cleaned it before playing, but I do that with all my new records. Forbidden World is black with silver glitter which looks just like a space field and it sounds grand as well. I'll post pictures of that when I get home.

I would love if they rereleased all their older stuff on the new sleeves, but I'd hate it because it would kill my wallet.

There was some talk when they announces the full bleed replacement sleeves that folks would be able to buy replacement sleeves only, but I've never heard any follow up on this. Maybe an email would to the trick...

Whip... man you're rolling in the super sweet subscriber variants! I'd love to pull the trigger on one eventually but it's a lot of $ to part with at once. Do you get them in a timely manner? Only ordered from DW once (which ironically came to about $350 considering what I just said bout $), and after 2 months of no vinyl I had Spencer refund me. He kept saying we got the wrong batch in, should be a week. 2 weeks later got the same answer. And then again. Don't they press these? Felt like I was getting the run-around.