Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone happen to track these down?  Reports I got were stores just didnt have them?

Light IN The Attic says they are available online for sale on 4/19 but seem not to be as of right now...  want to grab these...

LITA pushed back their online sale date of the Built to Spill reissue to Monday, so these could be in the same boat.

(...but just in case, i grabbed the Clint Mansell at a store today. didn't see the others.)

Light IN The Attic says they are available online for sale on 4/19 but seem not to be as of right now...  want to grab these...

They just now changed the pages to say this...

"* RECORD STORE DAY TITLE ONLY – WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT THE LIGHT IN THE ATTIC RECORD STORE IN SEATTLE *"

Pretty lame :\

COTLD will be limited to 350 on splatter vinyl in a gatefold.... then will just be on black w/ no gatefold. Man I really want a copy of the limited but ordering direct through DW has always been a chore for me. I hope LITA gets some of the coloured! Also, that does kinda suck about LITA not having the DW RSD titles online. Driving 3000 miles is a little much for those :D

If anyone is still looking for the RSD titles, my store had about 2 of each when I went in yesterday. I'd be willing to go back and see what they have

They're priced at $33

i'm interested in clint mansell 'in the wall'

i'll be going to a shop in Houston on Friday that has it as of today... if i can't score a copy, i'll be back.