Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

Whip... man you're rolling in the super sweet subscriber variants! I'd love to pull the trigger on one eventually but it's a lot of $ to part with at once. Do you get them in a timely manner? Only ordered from DW once (which ironically came to about $350 considering what I just said bout $), and after 2 months of no vinyl I had Spencer refund me. He kept saying we got the wrong batch in, should be a week. 2 weeks later got the same answer. And then again. Don't they press these? Felt like I was getting the run-around.

I had a couple of pretty uninspiring experiences buying from them direct in the early days, but it always worked out in the end even if it required more than a little patience. For a long time, they were literally a company of one trying to release 8-10 records a year and that became too much for one person to handle and now, though still small, they have much better customer service. The subscriber records come in batches of one or two, just like the regular releases. Still, they press and ship from UK and there are pressing delays and shipping can take a week and a half sometimes so there is still some patience needed. I bought from LITA for a while and then switched over to the subscriptions for the second one. It's been with it to me.

Yeah, that's about what I paid per release, in the $28-33 range

Agreed. $25 was the cheapest I saw any of these and that was a LITA subscriber deal.

Just grabbed In The Wall. Wouldn't mind Bronx Warriors.

Bronx Warriors is my favorite.

The store by my house has the RSD releases for $23.

Now THAT is a good price.

^^^ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'd love to have Halloween II & III, P.O.D., Zombi, etc. with these upgraded sleeves.

Just noticed this on LITA...

Zombi 2: Deluxe gatefold reissue including brand new remastered audio due fall 2014

Escape From New York: Deluxe gatefold reissue due fall 2014 *

Prince of Darkness: Deluxe gatefold reissue with new sleevenotes from John Carpenter due fall 2014

The Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue: Deluxe gatefold reissue due fall 2014

Halloween 2: Deluxe one off pressing due Halloween 2014

Halloween 3: Deluxe one off pressing due Halloween 2014

Zombi 2: Deluxe gatefold reissue including brand new remastered audio due fall 2014

Prince of Darkness: Deluxe gatefold reissue with new sleevenotes from John Carpenter due fall 2014

Well I will definitely hold off on the ones I don't have for now!

I asked Spencer on twitter if he had any more info on these.  He said "all in good time."  

• 2 weeks later...