Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

same here museum.... the only reason I'm not in extreme disappointment mode is the green/pink vinyl is a little ugly to me. I'll be ok w/ the clear. DW will still have them up next week if you want to order the color from them. Got an email saying they had to delay today's originally planned release due to technical issues.

When Twin Peaks gets put up, how does this work? I'm in the US and would like the colored ones. Will LITA have them right away or is there a waiting period? Am I better off ordering straight from Death Waltz in the UK?

I have the same question, Also is Twin Peaks and FWWM coming out at the same time? I just see TP listed?

When Twin Peaks gets put up, how does this work? I'm in the US and would like the colored ones. Will LITA have them right away or is there a waiting period? Am I better off ordering straight from Death Waltz in the UK?

LITA should have them at the same time, but after this Slumber Party Massacre drop, they really dropped the ball for me. It was supposed to go up at a random time today but apparently it went up at 3AM and they had barely any copies. You could always order straight from DW though. They'll have tons more copies, much cost is higher.

LITA should have them at the same time, but after this Slumber Party Massacre drop, they really dropped the ball for me. It was supposed to go up at a random time today but apparently it went up at 3AM and they had barely any copies. You could always order straight from DW though. They'll have tons more copies, much cost is higher.

It's been a while since I ordered direct from Death Waltz but I think they have really cheap shipping rates for the US ever since LITA started fulfilling their orders.

Anyway I like this score, vinyl looks cool too. It's just a shame about that cover.

FBHQrjC.jpg

It's been a while since I ordered direct from Death Waltz but I think they have really cheap shipping rates for the US ever since LITA started fulfilling their orders.

Anyway I like this score, vinyl looks cool too. It's just a shame about that cover.

FBHQrjC.jpg

I love this color. Debating going the DW route and paying the extra $10 or so for it. Plus you get digital downloads from them now.

Light in the Attic put their limited color copies of Slumber Party up too early and it sold out and I'm bummed

Haha. Too early indeed. Irony being as an East Coaster you had the most realistic shot at them in North America. They went up around 3am Pacific. The screw up was LITA had them scheduled to go live at the same time DWRC did and they are eight hours later. DWRC's never went up because of a tech snafu so international folks panicles and the LITA allotment got bought up quick.

Plenty of time to plot tactics; the DWRC label head said autumn was a likely release date.

DWRC doesn't always have more copies than LITA as the North America is a bigger market for some releases than UK/EU. I wouldn't be surprised if, for a release this small (350 copies of neon worldwide), it was a fairly even split.

I love this color. Debating going the DW route and paying the extra $10 or so for it. Plus you get digital downloads from them now.

No you don't. Subscribers do. They, and One Way Static, only secured digital rights for subscribers. Its part of the reason the subscription prices went up a smidge starting with Sub 3.

I am aware of this, but I have only read of one release where that has occured for non-subscribers. I may be wrong, but have you purchased every release this year through the DWRC webshop and received downloads for them all? I have read where they said that subbers would get every release to download and I know for that has happened. Maybe they're working up to it.

Yeah it just sucks that ordering from them comes to about $40 instead of $27.

Agreed.

2014 subscriptions are up: http://deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com/shop/death-waltz-subscription-service-vol-4-sub-link/

Been waiting for this to show up but I'm gonna have to pass since it comes out to about $56 per record.

I am really frustrated about this. I want the records and I probably WILL get all of them, but this subscription does seem to be a rip off. I mean all you really have to do is ask your local record store to get the titles for you (albeit you may not get the super exclusive colors), but you will most likely get the records you want (and for about 20$ less per record). I dont understand why DeathWaltz needs to sell their records at 56 a record. 

I am aware of this, but I have only read of one release where that has occured for non-subscribers. I may be wrong, but have you purchased every release this year through the DWRC webshop and received downloads for them all? I have read where they said that subbers would get every release to download and I know for that has happened. Maybe they're working up to it.

Basically everything after Ms. 45 will have downloads if you buy from DW. By summer they hope to have download cards in all new releases.