PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

Has anyone who ordered from SRC received shipping confirmation?

Nope. Still says awaiting fulfillment for me. I ordered on August 22nd. It was available at that point and I figured it would be sent from the band to SRC and then promptly to their customers...not the case I suppose. And now the page on SRC for Violent Waves says "On backorder (3-5 days)" and has said this for at least 3 days...sooo...can't say I'm pleased considering that, to my knowledge, they have not acknowledged this in any of their news updates. I hope this gets sent out soon.

No litho OR shirt? Damn.

Actually I did get the shirt, buried at the bottom of the huge box it came in. Since litho's and posters are in tubes I'm assuming it will be here within the week cause I've had 1/2 orders with posters come seperately sometimes. But the box latch was broken so that's the only complaint really.

Got mine in today, very nice package. Quick question for those who got their deluxe packages....where is the autographed lithograph.....now I know they signed the painted vinyl sleeve, but wasn't there supposed to be a lithograph too? I didn't see mine in my box....maybe I'm blind.

Got mine in with no lithograph as well, and the box broke (or the top half became unhinged and stripped the holes) during shipping.