PO: Yellowcard - One For The Kids

• 3 weeks later...

lol our 35 Press advance copies say test press on them...so you can't give them to press?

Also if there's 35 "press copies" that say test then does that mean there were no tests done if it's limited to 35?

lol when you press a record you normally have to order 4 test pressings (I think that's the amount)... You have to pay extra for more tests but they're not that much more expensive... basically they're going to make a lot of money off of 35 test presses if they sell them all... They probably have 40+ test presses if they're willing to sell off 35.

• 2 weeks later...

From Shop radio casts facebook.

"I just got the final numbers for Yellowcard and the pressing is a bit different. We had a shortage on orange (LTD 287) and white (LTD 317 YIKES), but no shortage on yellow (LTD 300)! So that means Yellow is back in stock! We always keep a few back so that no one gets refunded when these shortages happen so do not worry!"

It sounds better than any record from their boxset. I'm so glad to have this on vinyl...and the 7" pocket functions quite well. I'd post pics but I'm on my phone haha

It's a long story but once I got the second set of plates done and the test pressings came in I cranked it as loud as I could and it sounded stellar! I still think the quicksand slip tests sound better than anything I have heard in a long time. Mmmmm jelly =)

shorted almost 200 copies on white and you guys at SRC are ok with that? if it were my release i would not be pleased at all and would be immediately making some phone calls to get that fixed.

It happens. If you work with as many plants as we do getting the album on time is what is most important IMO. Just happy it did not oversell. Close but we limited inventory as this happens often it seems.