PO: Yellowcard - One For The Kids

So is it a right estimate to guess that there are 500 of each LP Variant since there is a 1/3 chance of getting a clear 7" and there are only 500 of those made?

Not necessarily... It says "if you order the bundle, we will guarantee that at least 1 of the 3 has the clear in it"...

that being said, there may be some truth in your logic seeing as how if this is a pressing of 1000, and each LP comes with a 7", then the if the clear is limited to 500, the black would also be limited to 500.... So the pressing would have to be greater than 1000 if the clear /500 is the rarest of the 7".... Or SRC is pulling a fast one on us and the black is more limited! ;)

Grabbed an orange one! This is one of the first times I don't care about press numbers/variants, I just want this. I really glad to finally have this on vinyl. Should get Southern Air and this right around the same time. I really wish I bought the colored variant box sets through Hopeless, I would love to have thier discography on color but none the less happy to own everything they've done on vinyl!

For some reason I still haven't got "when you're through thinking say yes"

Anyone got an extra copy?

I have a blue swirl(HT exclusive), clear purple (SRC exclusive), and yellow swirl (Hopeless exclusive) would be willing to trade for something. Would rather keep the Blue swirl though, lemme know what you think about a straight up trade.