PO (coming soon) Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Dust of Retreat

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine today, and good lord does it sound fucking fantastic. This album has seriously never sounded better.

I assume mine was sent out with the bunch that couldn't get sent out before Margot had to go back out on a small tour so I figure most people who have been wondering where theirs is should be getting them in the next week or so.

Finally got mine. First off, the music sounds great. I just feel like for $25 there should have been something special about it. No DL code (though I just googled and pirated one), on regular weight vinyl, and flimsy jacket. I guess if I got the blue one I would be happier.

it sounds audiophile, it could come in a promo jacket and i'd be happy. sound quality is all that matters. got mine the other day on black, I'm not a kickstarter.

Kinda thinking of picking up Rot Gut (don't think it's out on LP yet), it's a pretty fine album. A little better than Buzzard if I do say so.

it sounds audiophile, it could come in a promo jacket and i'd be happy. sound quality is all that matters. got mine the other day on black, I'm not a kickstarter.

Kinda thinking of picking up Rot Gut (don't think it's out on LP yet), it's a pretty fine album. A little better than Buzzard if I do say so.

For those of you who are wanting the blue, there has been some issues with the blue pressing (i know because mine was one of them) i listed to it once and even though it skipped a lot i really love the remastering they did for this release. well worth the price.

The band has been really good about staying in touch and communicating on getting the skipping issue resolved. i cant wait to receive my replacement record.

also Rot Gut is out as an LP. :)

I messaged him on FB wondering if it was Re-Recorded or just Remastered? it sounded that differnet at times!!! it was just remastered! and felt like listening to it for the first time agian! real cool

but i agree with some above ...very basic jacket, no insert, no download, just vinyl! but I guess thats how it should be, right!!!

• 2 weeks later...

They don't always forward packages FYI! I was told this by my postman... It may be sitting at the nearest post office to where to used to live

i haven't had any trouble getting other packages forwarded... i called up there and they didn't have it... he said there may be postage due from the forward since it was media mail though so i would think they'd drop a slip in my mailbox here if it was waiting at the post office here. i'm going to call up there and ask.

• 1 year later...