Andrew W.K. - I Get Wet Reissue?

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Got it today. As expected, fitting this album on to one LP (and to a coloured one) was a bad decision, again. Should of have been 2LP and 45RPM. The distortion in inner grooves is almost unbearable, I can imagine it will get even worse in a couple of listens.

This is a colored record? What color? Also isn't this a 2xLP, no?

Got it today. As expected, fitting this album on to one LP (and to a coloured one) was a bad decision, again. Should of have been 2LP and 45RPM. The distortion in inner grooves is almost unbearable, I can imagine it will get even worse in a couple of listens.

I almost fell that if it was split over 2LPs and played at 45 would be too much. This is for partyin, not sitting around and enjoying a fresh cup of coffee.

This is a colored record? What color? Also isn't this a 2xLP, no?

Both are white. The first LP is the album and the second one is a bootleg recording of I Get Wet songs and some demos. If I remember correctly, the CD version has more songs on the bonus CD than the vinyl - makes sense because of the time limit though.

Both are white. The first LP is the album and the second one is a bootleg recording of I Get Wet songs and some demos. If I remember correctly, the CD version has more songs on the bonus CD than the vinyl - makes sense because of the time limit though.

Ugh, white vinyl is so unattractive.

• 11 months later...

does anyone know if he has this on tour right now? I am going to see him tonight in Columbus.

When I saw him in Salt Lake City a few weeks ago, it was just shirts. Funny because I took my LP to try to obtain a signature, and several people asked me if I had bought my copy there because they didn't see it at the merch table. Probably would have sold more LPs than t-shirts, based on what the t-shirts looked like.