THE OFFICIAL HOT CASH THREAD

If anyone can pick me up the Thrice - Illusion of Safety hottopic exclusive and is willing to ship to Canada, I'll pay you the full $18 it would normally cost + the shipping up to Canada. If you're looking to add something to your cart to get over a certain amount, this'll work out well, plus you make a few bucks!

If anyone can pick me up the Thrice - Illusion of Safety hottopic exclusive and is willing to ship to Canada, I'll pay you the full $18 it would normally cost + the shipping up to Canada. If you're looking to add something to your cart to get over a certain amount, this'll work out well, plus you make a few bucks!

PM'd!

I bet a lot of the vinyl thats online right now will sell out REALLY quickly once this Hot Cash goes live.

Already anticipating all the "wtf, they just canceled ____ records off my order and now i dont have enough to get the half off discount" posts that will be in this thread.

This is scary though. I have $70 in checking that Im going to blow, if I lose this discount due to an out of stock can I cancel the order? Are they going to automatically charge me the difference? An overdraft would kill. I'll probably stay away from Is A Real Boy if that's the case.

How bad is HT at keeping track of stock online that they will oversell?

It's happened to me a few times with clearance items that they were out of stock and I got refunded. I have no idea on in stock, new items but I don't really see how it'd be any different.

Importantly, can they automatically charge me if they change the invoice?

FYI - If they cancel part of your order, they will still take the proportional discount from your order. The way the system works is they factor the discount out proportionally on each item in your order, so when they cancel one item, the others remain unchanged.

So no worries on getting your discount cancelled. The worst that happens is you just don't get everything you wanted.

FYI - If they cancel part of your order, they will still take the proportional discount from your order. The way the system works is they factor the discount out proportionally on each item in your order, so when they cancel one item, the others remain unchanged.

So no worries on getting your discount cancelled. The worst that happens is you just don't get everything you wanted.

I was wondering about that. That's good to know.