PO: Jeff the Brotherhood - Hypnotic Nights

There are going to be some seriously bummed out dudes when I post pics of me in my Jeff the Brotherhood sunglasses.

The righteous will be sad that they don't look as cool as me. Those that "loser edition" records appeal to will be bummed because my face sweat will instantly downgrade a collectible to a NM-.

Then when I post photos of my 2 year old dancing in them while eating an ice pop...well, let's just hope the true nerds don't live near any bridges.

(looking forward to getting this)

I checked my local shop yesterday, they didn't get any in. Not sure what the distribution for that 500 is, has anyone found or seen these in the wild?

There have been a few links for web store orders but unfortunately they're all gone. I'd just try to hunt one down doing a Google search. I'm sure as time passes, stores that didn't immediately sell out of them will be putting them up for online sale.

There have been a few links for web store orders but unfortunately they're all gone. I'd just try to hunt one down doing a Google search. I'm sure as time passes, stores that didn't immediately sell out of them will be putting them up for online sale.

I'm not sweating the white or limited variant too hard on this release. I'm doing a ME / Boston run this weekend so I'll poke around there. If I come up empty, ain't no thing. I WILL be seriously bummed out when jersey dave posts his sunglass pics, but I'll live.

I have no idea who this band is but my work got two of the spray painted cover version. They are standard black LPs w/the handmade cover.

Edit - I'm already getting PMs about these. I can't offer them to people here. They are supposed to be given away in store. I was just noting that there is a black version w/the spray painted cover.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...