Propagandhi - Failed States (September 4th)

I've ordered my blue copy through Kings Road EU and I received the same email that all the Kings Road US people got. Vinyl delayed etc. They don't have a date stated so theoretically that guy could be telling the truth, but I've gotten no shipping confirmation or anything like that.

Dear tim

We wanted to give you an important update for your Propagandhi Failed States vinyl order. Unfortunately, the vinyl has been pushed back due to pressing issues.

Your download is still going to be sent at the same time. It's possible that we will see vinyl earlier in September, but as of now, September 4th is going to pass and your order will not be able to ship as of that time. Your download will still be delivered on time so the music will be in your ears regardless.

We will not refund any Vinyl orders after your download is used up.

Take care and thanks for the support and your patience. It really is appreciated.

Your Kings Road Merch Europe Team

----------------------------------

Liebe tim -

Wir müssen euch leider mitteilen, dass es bei der Propagandhi Failed States Schallplatte zu einer produktionsbedingten Verzögerung kommt.

Euer Download steht weiterhin zum genannten Termin zur Verfügung. Wir hoffen, die PlattenAnfang September im Haus zu haben aber so wie es aussieht werden wir den ursprünglichen Termin nicht einhalten können.

Wie gesagt steht der Download an dem alten Termin zur Verfügung, somit sollte erstmal dem Hörspass nichts im Wege stehen.

Nach Nutzung des Download Codes ist eine Stornierung eurer Bestellung nicht mehr möglich!

Danke für euer Verständnis.

Euer Kings Road Merch Europe Team

When did the orange come into play? After I tracked down a blue copy from Kings Road EU I stopped paying attention to this. Is this the Europe exclusive color?

I never knew about the orange either till my local record store (which is a Green Hell store btw) got their copies in just today. And as far as I could tell, all the copies they had were colored ones, didn´t spot a black one...

Ordered! Thanks! Picked up the Refused RSD New Noise Technology EP. Frank Turner "England Keep My Bones" on green is available too!

Ordered the orange, really interested why they can release orange and yet the blue is still delayed.

I think they were pressed at different plants with different plates.

I just want to know how the LP sounds, especially since there were rejected Test Presses.

Supporting Caste is one of the worst sounding LPs I own, which sucks because the production on that album is great.

I think its fair to assume that different plates at different plants were used. They couldn't go from rejected test presses to finished product by the release date. Best example I have was the Refused "Songs To Fan The Flames..." LP. I bought one from Kings Road/Epitaph US store on Red and thought it sounded meh. Got the RSD version from Kings Road EU and it sounded WAY better. Sold my Red one.

I just want to know how the LP sounds, especially since there were rejected Test Presses.

Supporting Caste is one of the worst sounding LPs I own, which sucks because the production on that album is great.

I haven´t listen to the cd version yet, but I think the vinyl sounds pretty good. No sound problems at all. Full bass, balanced heights. Whatever. I´m not not an audiophile...

But keep in mind that the orange press is an european pressing, and probably had it´s own mastering, own testpressings and stuff.

As for Supporting caste, I have the german 180 gr. press on GHVC records and it sounds excellent. Probably also a different master than the US press