MAN ADVICE

I decided to re-enact a previous goal of mine, to just talk to 5 randoms each week.

The first one was today. Girl at burger counter when I went to lunch with a co-worker. I told her that she had a nice watch. She said it was a gift from her first boyfriend. My co-worker says "I usually get rid of that shit" I say "Boyfriends?" she laughs..

should have responded to her with "What does your current BF think about that"

Still rusty, but it'll get there.

so after all that...

she showed up at the bonfire i was at saturday night, and stayed for all of like 20 minutes.

a half hour later, she was at the bar telling me to go there. i already had my plans for the night, staying at the house i was at, and declined.

apparently this was all i needed to do, because by the end of the night she was drunk texting me, apologizing and saying shes done being an ass. texted her back yesterday morning to make sure it wasnt just the alcohol, and now were basically back in the groove we had in the first place.

still not sure at all whats going to come of this, but im definitely going to take a more laid back approach to it here. but also, if i get another chance to get in her pants, not gonna waste it..

i totally see where youre coming from. which is why i know to at least be cautious now.

but my first real relationship started off with an insane amount of bullshit.

Woman's body is her own business.. That being said, whether or not she is on the pill/patch/etc I still wrap up. With the exception of the few years I had a finance/wife.

Birth control needs to be taught to everyone like drivers ed. I'd actually be in favor of a license to fuck. :) Screw this abstinence now BS honestly.

I know enough people with stds and/or children with drug dealers to not be an idiot. I don’t know which scares me more, having a child, or a disease.

from this week's SNL

“If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks - two on every block and four in every airport. And the morning-after pill would come in different flavors, like sea salt and cool ranch.”

Alright been absent for a little bit (midterms, ugh) so a few things Id like to comment on:

1. That Raffi pic was genius.

2. Its insane how once you stop thinking about that girl that you were really feeling because she was acting like a dumb bitch, she comes crawling back. Keep doing what you're doing Ry, chances are, you will fuck her. And if something more comes up out of that deal, wish you luck.

3. As for the pill and condoms, a womans body is her business. If she wants to get a baby vacuumed out, that's her choice. I personally hate condoms because I think I perform way better without them. However I am very choosy on who I choose not to wrap it up with. I dont care what anybody says, you know when you are going to bust or feel something coming out. From all of my experiences, if you just pull it out, you're fine. My girlfriend wants to get the IUD because she cant go on birth control (I forget why, wasnt paying too much attention when she was telling me. whoops.) but apparently it can ruin your chances at having kids in the future. Anyone know more about that?

Alright been absent for a little bit (midterms, ugh) so a few things Id like to comment on:

1. That Raffi pic was genius.

2. Its insane how once you stop thinking about that girl that you were really feeling because she was acting like a dumb bitch, she comes crawling back. Keep doing what you're doing Ry, chances are, you will fuck her. And if something more comes up out of that deal, wish you luck.

3. As for the pill and condoms, a womans body is her business. If she wants to get a baby vacuumed out, that's her choice. I personally hate condoms because I think I perform way better without them. However I am very choosy on who I choose not to wrap it up with. I dont care what anybody says, you know when you are going to bust or feel something coming out. From all of my experiences, if you just pull it out, you're fine. My girlfriend wants to get the IUD because she cant go on birth control (I forget why, wasnt paying too much attention when she was telling me. whoops.) but apparently it can ruin your chances at having kids in the future. Anyone know more about that?

Depo Provera is an amazing form of birth control. It is done by an injection once every three months. The downside to that is it has been know for decreasing bone density and giving women a higher chance for osteoporosis. Also it should only be taken for about two years and then substitution it for another form of birth control. As far as IUD's go I know a few women on them and they love it.

Yeah she hates needles so the Depo Provera would freak her out. I think she'll eventually get the IUD. Shes just scared she wont be able to have kids in the future haha.

Yea that's the biggest problem most women have with it is that is done by injection. But if i were a women getting a shot 4 times a year seems a lot easier opposed to taking one pill a day for 365 days.