MAN ADVICE

Alright so Im a little late, whatever. Basically remember how I said she wanted to go on birth control but cant? Well its cause she'll get blood clots from some thing she has that runs in her family. So I brought up the DP and that too will give her blood clots. Fuck me right? If you see a "having a baby" sale thread soon, dont be surprised.

I need help. I’m going on my first date tonight in over a year and a half, maybe even two years, I don't know. I say I need help because I was in a five year relationship straight out of high school, and when that ended I chose self-imposed solitude, up until now. I have no idea where to go or what questions are appropriate to ask, since usually most men who approach me in real life make me want to stick my head in an oven after I realize they’re just staring at my boobs, so I use sarcasm to scare them away.

so what do you men like to do? I don’t want to do the whole dinner movie thing, but he’s letting me decide and I have no clue.

Boobs you say? ;)

Alright so Im a little late, whatever. Basically remember how I said she wanted to go on birth control but cant? Well its cause she'll get blood clots from some thing she has that runs in her family. So I brought up the DP and that too will give her blood clots. Fuck me right? If you see a "having a baby" sale thread soon, dont be surprised.

DP is pretty cool.

I guess that I understand, it still seems kinda like stalking, and super invasive. I mean I live with my gf, and as far as I know she never checks up on my online behavior, and I don't check on hers.

Lucky, my GF tried digging into me last week I posted lyrics to a Drake song. She thought I was referencing to an ex in Georgia......

She laughs off my virtual trolling :P She also digs the "Ass Appreciation Thread" because she feels the need to prove her ass is better than the ones posted :P

Lucky, my GF tried digging into me last week I posted lyrics to a Drake song. She thought I was referencing to an ex in Georgia......

She laughs off my virtual trolling :P She also digs the "Ass Appreciation Thread" because she feels the need to prove her ass is better than the ones posted :P

i'm sure it's not. hopefully you don't tell her that.

Let the anonymous posters on VC judge for you!

Could she do the hormone free copper IUD? Is it the "chemicals" or whatever that cause the clots?

Condoms?

Best advice my dad gave me is I'm not sure if you are having sex or not but if you are it is your responsibility to make sure some kind of birth control is used.

So I choke my dick with rubber every time I do it.

that may save on the mess, but two to three condoms a day can get a little expensive.

i always compare the price of condoms, to the price of a kid sucking up your income/owning your whole entire life for 18+ years. can't beat that.

someone I know once compared condom sex to ‘petting a cat with mittens on’.

I just laughed so hard they felt it in Europe.

I don't like condoms because it takes away from the moment. That said, I've used them with every girl I've been with except my current girlfriend, only because she's on bc.

it's that good eh?

It's a world of difference, I've had a hard time going back to condoms since trying without them back when I was married. If I trust her, and she's on BC, bareback it is! I've been super lucky, the three girls I've been with this summer have all either been on BC or been unable to conceive.

It's a world of difference, I've had a hard time going back to condoms since trying without them back when I was married. If I trust her, and she's on BC, bareback it is! I've been super lucky, the three girls I've been with this summer have all either been on BC or been unable to conceive.

heh, it's weird thinking about this stuff

ah, the joys of being a lesbian in a LTR

Condoms suck man. It's like a loss of half the sensation. If I am not totally turned on by a girl, and I am using a condom I can't stay at full potential. If I am drinking, just forget about it completely. Which is a big problem, because if I've been drinking I have said fuck it on more than a few occassions and just ditched the condom after a while.

Then I always feel like an idiot, and am a bit scared for a little while after.