MAN ADVICE

oh, oh dear.

so kyle and i have had plans to hang out tonight, without having any plans.

an hour ago, i was worried she was going to be tired and bail on me.

2 minutes ago, i got a text inviting me over to go to a dive bar and go back for hot tub and star gazing after.

oh dear.

oh, oh dear.

so kyle and i have had plans to hang out tonight, without having any plans.

an hour ago, i was worried she was going to be tired and bail on me.

2 minutes ago, i got a text inviting me over to go to a dive bar and go back for hot tub and star gazing after.

oh dear.

Bring condoms, sounds like you will be getting laid.

Whew! I have been half-assed chasing a 22 year old girl that is my friend's gf's best friend. This has been going on for a month or so, and it's been progressing, and last night we had a practice impregnation session which was superb. We're going to hang out a bit today at some point but she is student teaching and if you haven't been through that yourself, it's the most exhausting thing ever. Twelve weeks of "I hope this lesson is perfect because every second is being supervised, rated, and judged!" all while paying to work a full time job and then working a normal job on the side.

so there was no humping last night, despite all the variables being in place for it to happen.

but on the bright side, at least i can take the approach that its better to wait on sleeping together. stayed over, we were up all night, no shortage of conversation, and we obviously have plans to see each other again.. maybe going out tuesday.

and dash, ill have you know her ass is a solid 9.1

so there was no humping last night, despite all the variables being in place for it to happen.

but on the bright side, at least i can take the approach that its better to wait on sleeping together. stayed over, we were up all night, no shortage of conversation, and we obviously have plans to see each other again.. maybe going out tuesday.

and dash, ill have you know her ass is a solid 9.1

Good for you bro i'm glad to hear it. I'm curious as to what your scoring grading systems are? Before any women chime in saying its degrading to judge women based on numbers and all that, women judge guys as well perhaps not by numbers but none the less their are still comparisons. Did you feel/grab the ass or is this 9.1 just based off of viewing from different angles?

well. here's what's going on with that...

again, things went really well that night. and then she was in town the following night, so we met up at a coffee shop for a couple hours. and then made plans for me to go hang at her house the next night.

then, out of no where, the next day comes along, and communication has dropped off considerably. she ended up canceling those plans, saying her whole family was at her place, and we both agreed it would be a bit over the top for me to meet any of the family, let alone all of them.

but since then, we've gone from texting almost constantly, to me struggling to even get a response from her. i'm pinning this on a few different things. based on the way things have played out, it seems entirely possible that she lost interest. but she interviewed for a new job this week, so i'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that having an effect. she also had a friend in town who she hasn't seen in three years, so obviously i'm not going to get in the way of that at all.

it's just been annoying to say the least though.. the uncertainty. it's one of those situations that reminds me of the miniature tigers lyric "i don't want to move too fast, i don't want to scare you off. i don't want to move too slow, someone's gonna snatch you up"

i just plan on texting her tomorrow to try and make plans this week. it's going to be a total drag if that doesn't work out.

as far as the tush goes.. it was just a fine piece. shape, size, firmness. she totally called me out on the full grab i went for during the make out sesh. i was just like whatever... as soon as you walked out in a bikini and i saw that thing i was floored.

i mean that thing is good. i want to be friends with it.

and i've never gone ATM. actually, i've only gone back door twice, and neither lasted for more than a minute or so.

well. here's what's going on with that...

again, things went really well that night. and then she was in town the following night, so we met up at a coffee shop for a couple hours. and then made plans for me to go hang at her house the next night.

then, out of no where, the next day comes along, and communication has dropped off considerably. she ended up canceling those plans, saying her whole family was at her place, and we both agreed it would be a bit over the top for me to meet any of the family, let alone all of them.

but since then, we've gone from texting almost constantly, to me struggling to even get a response from her. i'm pinning this on a few different things. based on the way things have played out, it seems entirely possible that she lost interest. but she interviewed for a new job this week, so i'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that having an effect. she also had a friend in town who she hasn't seen in three years, so obviously i'm not going to get in the way of that at all.

it's just been annoying to say the least though.. the uncertainty. it's one of those situations that reminds me of the miniature tigers lyric "i don't want to move too fast, i don't want to scare you off. i don't want to move too slow, someone's gonna snatch you up"

i just plan on texting her tomorrow to try and make plans this week. it's going to be a total drag if that doesn't work out.

as far as the tush goes.. it was just a fine piece. shape, size, firmness. she totally called me out on the full grab i went for during the make out sesh. i was just like whatever... as soon as you walked out in a bikini and i saw that thing i was floored.

i mean that thing is good. i want to be friends with it.

and i've never gone ATM. actually, i've only gone back door twice, and neither lasted for more than a minute or so.

You already went back door with her? You have the skills my friend. It seems though like you are putting to much pressure on yourself, don't question yourself like why she isn't calling/texting. You are right don't over burden her with texts or anything she might feel suffocated.

How do you only go backdoor for only a minute? I mean I too have only done it twice, but at that point I am committed to it, so that's where I am at until we finish.

The reason I ask ATM, is because one of the girls I went backdoor with went down on me after. I was sort of floored. I didn't kiss her after that :-/

no, i didn't go back door on her. it was with an ex. she just wasn't comfortable... a couple times it was just kind of in the heat of things and "yeah put it in there!" and a moment later "nope. not havin it"

If I might ask for some advice I will try & make this as concise as possible because well I know noone want's to hear endless banter.

My ex broke up with me in may of 2011 and I haven't had a date or anything since then it was a major part of my life a 4+ year relationship and we were pretty much together for over 5 years.

This has by far been the most meaningful relationship and I can positively without reservation say that I have no interest in getting back with her. She broke up with me through a text and 3 weeks prior said she wanted time with the girls as it was senior year. fine totally understandable but she had obviously needed time to think about it. She blamed it on being drunk when sending the text quite a load of shit i could be stoned out of my goddamn mind and still wouldn't text that. I didn't expect her to make me come down to see her 2 -1/2 hours away but she couldn't even give me a fucking phone call lol.

Anyhow so that pretty much mind fucked me I want to get to know other women but it just feels like i have this mental block that I just can't relax I get in a capricious mood very quickly, not misogynistic just well anxious/nervous. I think subconsciously I must be jumping to conclusions way too quickly or something. so in short I get very socially inept and my mind just goes blank I feel like i'm 15 all over again.

I'm at the point where I feel desperate somedays and thats the last thing I want to do is get in a relationship out of desperation

because ultimately that is why the previously mentioned relationship dwindled into what it had became.

someone please hug me

oh man, do i feel your pain. my 5 year relationship ended in text.. twice.

each one of them pretty much being the whole "i finally have friends, so i need to be able to be free and be with them"... instead of just being a normal fucking person who has friends and a relationship simultaneously.