MAN ADVICE

Condoms suck man. It's like a loss of half the sensation. If I am not totally turned on by a girl, and I am using a condom I can't stay at full potential. If I am drinking, just forget about it completely. Which is a big problem, because if I've been drinking I have said fuck it on more than a few occassions and just ditched the condom after a while.

Then I always feel like an idiot, and am a bit scared for a little while after.

this. this. this.

and i feel like an idiot for agreeing with you, because we're really idiots for justifying these reckless actions.

putting on a condom is the worst part. completely disrupts the flow and whatnot. i was chatting about this with a couple girls the other day.. i brought up how annoyed i am that i've never been with a girl who had the courtesy to put it on for me. ya know.. so she's not just sitting there awkwardly while i'm basically stroking myself.

putting on a condom is the worst part. completely disrupts the flow and whatnot. i was chatting about this with a couple girls the other day.. i brought up how annoyed i am that i've never been with a girl who had the courtesy to put it on for me. ya know.. so she's not just sitting there awkwardly while i'm basically stroking myself.

One of the coolest things a chick has ever done is puttin the condom on for me. I thought that was pretty badass.

Yep. I will always try to get this. It is really lame having get up and walk over to my dresser to get one, the least she could do is put it on.

I should just make it a habit, that if I have to get up and get the condom, I will just hand it to her... "Here ya go!"

My girl's on birth control but I still pull out every time just to play it safe. I figure what's the difference, shit still feels the same to me, and there's no friggin way either of us are having kids anytime soon (or ever).

Pregnancy is the worst STD of 'em all

I really just cant use condoms because it throws my performance off. I feel like I bust faster when wearing one than when Im not.

I feel like I get a few minutes more when I'm wearing a condom. But it all comes down to when she is finished as soon as she is done then it's night night Mary Poppins.

That article Madie posted does nothing for me. I've had this conversation with my buddy before about how STDs aren't all over the place and most are easily cured or managed.

What I'm really worried about is making babies.

What are the realistic chances each time of baby-making? I know couples can go months trying, so it obviously can't be crazy high, right?

What are the realistic chances each time of baby-making? I know couples can go months trying, so it obviously can't be crazy high, right?

Now, that there, is what we call a logical fallacy. If your not using something your running a risk, it'll vary by parties involved.

Sure sometimes it takes couples a while, other times. BOOM. Motherfucking babies.

The longer a man goes with out ejaculating for instants 5 days or more the more potent the sperm is. A lot of couple will actually wait until the man hasn't gone in a few days to try because supposedly it helps the chances.

Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg

But I had to look it up. Same study says that the chances of conception from a single act is between 2% and 10%, but that is just one study. I didn't take a real lengthy look since I'm cool with kids.

Source (PDF)

The longer a man goes with out ejaculating for instants 5 days or more the more potent the sperm is. A lot of couple will actually wait until the man hasn't gone in a few days to try because supposedly it helps the chances.

I've legitimately never heard of anyone doing this.

That article Madie posted does nothing for me. I've had this conversation with my buddy before about how STDs aren't all over the place and most are easily cured or managed.

What I'm really worried about is making babies.

i learned in health class that you can get pregnant even after ONE TIME! (hehe) so i'd go in thinking 100% chance of a loud angry poop machine

so that same chick that was giving me the run around? her and a friend met us at the bar the other night, and she just straight up got on my nerves.

moved on to another bar, and met up with one of my past fuck buddies. 3 am trip to dennys later, and im sure you can imagine where things went after.

friday night were having a halloween party at my old place, and both of these girls are going. as well as the last girl i slept with. should be an interesting night!