MAN ADVICE

I read about this a while back, not sure where the original article I read was...but anyway, male birth control that is a solution that blocks sperm from entering in to semen - effectively making you shoot blanks. Easy to reverse as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/male-birth-control-reversible_n_1400708.html

what do you do when your gf is like i dont want to talk to you today and youre like why, are you mad? and she's like nothing ever changes why do you care and we go back and forth like that until she has to go to work.

why wouldnt you just say what was going on, i dont fuckin get it.

Cause girls are crazy, mine does the same thing, and I despise it.

Cause girls are crazy, mine does the same thing, and I despise it.

it is driving me fucking nuts. i am sitting here at work trying to figure out what the fuck i did or didnt do. havent said or posted anything overly offensive online or gotten into any internet pissing contests lately, havent bought any records...

it is driving me fucking nuts. i am sitting here at work trying to figure out what the fuck i did or didnt do. havent said or posted anything overly offensive online or gotten into any internet pissing contests lately, havent bought any records...

Woah woah she gets mad about how you act online? Not sure how I feel about that

she dislikes when i fuck with people on ap.net, like argue for the sake of arguing. she dislikes when her gf is a troll

I guess that I understand, it still seems kinda like stalking, and super invasive. I mean I live with my gf, and as far as I know she never checks up on my online behavior, and I don't check on hers.

I guess that I understand, it still seems kinda like stalking, and super invasive. I mean I live with my gf, and as far as I know she never checks up on my online behavior, and I don't check on hers.

oh we both post on ap. she's a regular too. she's reading my posts like she reads everyone else's if that makes sense. i'm probably giving the wrong impression here about that part.

oh we both post on ap. she's a regular too. she's reading my posts like she reads everyone else's if that makes sense. i'm probably giving the wrong impression here about that part.

Ohhhh okay that make a lot more sense. But yeah back to your original point, I still don't understand why girls can't talk about the problem. I know it sounds like an old cliche but damn the silent treatment and the 'oh you know what you did' attitude drives me nuts.

Ohhhh okay that make a lot more sense. But yeah back to your original point, I still don't understand why girls can't talk about the problem. I know it sounds like an old cliche but damn the silent treatment and the 'oh you know what you did' attitude drives me nuts.

haha yeah she's not internet stalking me, i promise you guys. haha

fuck it im gonna go listen to acceptance and see if i can get out of work early!

and what did these messages say?

well as it happens, completely legitimate things about how when she calls my phone is either upstairs or not charged and it's frustrating her like crazy. i swear it's never on purpose, but i totally get the impression that's making.

i'm kind of clueless about most things until i'm told.

oof. i've been on your girlfriend's end of that, and i totally understand where she's coming from.

it certainly may not be intentional, but it's one of those things that really gets old quickly.

but at the same time, i can't fault you for not NEEEEDING to have your eyes locked on to a screen at all hours of the day.

I used to get complaints when I wouldn't answer texts fast enough. Half the time it was because she would send like 10 texts within a minute and google voice couldn't keep up. So it would be like hours before I actually got the texts. I tried to explain this to her but she wouldn't listen. Got really annoying. I wish she would have just called me and talked on the phone instead of doing that.. would have made things easier and faster.

well as it happens, completely legitimate things about how when she calls my phone is either upstairs or not charged and it's frustrating her like crazy. i swear it's never on purpose, but i totally get the impression that's making.

i'm kind of clueless about most things until i'm told.

You sound like my wife(!!!) [sorry, it's really exciting saying that word now]. She NEVER has her ringer on, so she always misses my calls and never checks her voicemail either. It drives me nuts.