MAN ADVICE

I think big is 7 inches or above considering the average penis size is the length of a dollar bill. But what really matters is girth. A thin pencil dick has no purpose.

so....can we get pics?

A gentleman never kisses and links pictures on the internet.

I think big is 7 inches or above considering the average penis size is the length of a dollar bill. But what really matters is girth. A thin pencil dick has no purpose.

I've been wondering when the Man Advice thread was going to work itself back to dingaling sizing. Wonder no more. Also, never heard a reference to a dollar bills length. I wonder how many dudes reached for their wallets after reading that.

last night. halloween party at my old place. guaranteed to be a fucked up mess.

this girl emily... weve had a messed up history. its been nothing but stone-faced fucking on and off for a year and a half, with neither of us ever displaying any sort of emotional connection.

well last night, as we went up to fuck in my old room, she pretty much laid it all out accusing me of using her for sex, and never being sensitive to her feelings- even though, like i said, she never showed any.

yells at me for being the one to initiate physicality last week, even though she admits that im the older man here, and its up to me to make the move.

gives me shit from "hiding" my last girlfriend from her. upset that i never took the time to tell her that i was seeing someone else. even though we hadnt been speaking for the 4 months leading up to me dating that girl.

this all turned into a big drunken "im not just going to sleep with you if its not going to mean anything".

[scene missing]

lots and lots of crazy sex.

You don't need to be "Huge" to get a women. Yes money helps and sure a big penis helps. But girth really helps a ton, more importantly you need good stamina. You can be hung like a horse but if you can only last 15 minutes it's not worth anything. If you feel uncomfortable with your sexual performance you need to start doing kegels. Google the proper way on how to do it, but a quick synopsis when you pee try and stop the flow of urine. The muscle that you use to stop flow is the muscle you need to work, its called the pc muscle and controls pre mature ejaculation. Working this muscle is the best thing for you it gives you better and stronger erections. If you work on it enough you can even satisfy a squiter ;).

it is a mess. the girl i was with last night, with all the drama listed above... shes my squirter. im actually kind of upset that she didnt happen last night.

also... the sex happened with her in a harley quinn costume.