MAN ADVICE

25, 26 maybe? it's the first post of the page.

Holy shit, lots of similarities but yours seems alot more intense. I smoke all the time when I feel shitty (like everynight) but i've always been a stoner. Anyways I hope it doesnt end up like that I really dont want to keep looking back. I hope I can find what we had with someone else again but I guess it wont be the same. Idk this is all just fucking weird and new to me

Yeah I can safely say that is not happening. She doesnt go out. She literally goes to work and goes home.

With the way you talk about her here, if I were her I would.

Are you that flippant with derogatory language in real life? Especially around her?

Short answer, give her some space. And actually take our advice this time.

With the way you talk about her here, if I were her I would.

Are you that flippant with derogatory language in real life? Especially around her?

Short answer, give her some space. And actually take our advice this time.

First of all, she is seriously on her period and admitted she was being a bitch without me even saying anything. She has a hormone problem where they are always imbalanced so shes always moody. Nothing new, but its just frustrating to deal with sometimes. Just cause I say shes acting like a cunt on here doesnt mean I call her that shit in real life. Lol just because I say shit about her on a message board doesnt mean I'm a dick to her in real life, thats why I say it on here. Im sure we are all guilty of saying something about our partners to another person that we wouldnt say to their face because either we dont really think that of them, or because its a temporary thing that will go away soon

First of all, she is seriously on her period and admitted she was being a bitch without me even saying anything. She has a hormone problem where they are always imbalanced so shes always moody. Nothing new, but its just frustrating to deal with sometimes. Just cause I say shes acting like a cunt on here doesnt mean I call her that shit in real life. Lol just because I say shit about her on a message board doesnt mean I'm a dick to her in real life, thats why I say it on here. Im sure we are all guilty of saying something about our partners to another person that we wouldnt say to their face because either we dont really think that of them, or because its a temporary thing that will go away soon

A true hormone imbalance is a condition that should receive medical attention attention to correct it and occasional monitoring to make sure that the hormones are kept within normal ranges. Normal hormone levels are so incredibly important to mental and physical health. They play a part in everything our body does.

Someone being told one time by a doctor that one of their hormone levels are a little out of whack and using that as an excuse to be a bitch, is a bitch.

Not presuming to know your girlfriend or wife's situation and I haven't read your posts on the subject, although I guess there has been a few. But reading through your words, it seems to me that you are "living with it" rather than "attacking it". If there is a medical hormone problem, fix it. That's what the drugs are there for.

I gave my number to a man last night. He called me so I would have his. 'Beardy' popped up when he called. I was so embarrassed... And neither of us remember meeting each other before last night.

I gave my number to a man last night. He called me so I would have his. 'Beardy' popped up when he called. I was so embarrassed... And neither of us remember meeting each other before last night.

Couldn't find a youtube clip but reminded me of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Date_(How_I_Met_Your_Mother)

Went to coffee Thursday night with that gal I mentioned earlier.  It was super chill, we spent a couple of hours at the coffee shop, then went out driving for a couple more hours.  It was cool, we were trying to show each other new music so we would rotate who got to choose a song to listen to, she has really really good taste in music.  After driving for a little bit we ended up going out to a late dinner.  Chick is pretty kick ass, I just need to chill out and not overthink things, which is strange for me considering I've really enjoyed being single and just having fun with chicks for the last year.  Guess I'm growing up.  Lame. 

this is spectacular. you found him worthy of your number not once, but twice. dude is a winner.

So i'm having some off encounters with women lately. They're only noteworthy to me because i never have random encounters with women. haha.

they fall into 2 categories:

1. Chick is also a total bro and totally rolls with the fellas. should probably be my friend. however, for some reason, both of these ladies (it was different nights, 2 different groups of people) were just kinda.... rude to me....

i roll up into party, "HEY GUYSSS!!! gimme a beer, let's get our drink onnnn!"

random bro-chick who is infiltrating MY group: "What, aren't you like 18?"

i informed her i just turned 24 and look young for my age and then decided to ignore her the rest of evening, luckily i was too drunk to remember the things i could overhear her saying about me to her buddies she was there with, but they pissed me off at the time.

a different night at my favorite dive, i am sitting by the bar and singing Weezer along with the jukebox. A Duder sits down next to me with his posse. Duder and i just sing say it ain't so to each other for a while. We start chatting. Shit's cool. However I hear his bro-chick say to some other dude in his posse "what is this? like a fucking Green Day video?" talking about me because i was wearing black pants, a black button up collared shirt, and a blue tie. I want to dress up nice when i go out but i'm not comfortable in dresses and shit so this is something new i'm trying/being more comfortable with the amount of gayness i got goin on. so that sucked. at least it wasn't a homophobic slur.

Or these random encounter ladies fall into category #2:

Chicks that are clearly younger than me/probably not even 21 trying to chat me up. One was full blown flirting with me, AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH IT. Usually some girl gets to know me then decides she's crushing. I've almost never had some random sober chick flirt with me..... was weird. i blew it, ps.

The other girl i'm thinking og was probably just trying to be friendly. But still, i guess that doesn't happen to me often enough outside of the bar/parties to not take note of it.

i guess my main reason for posting this, is i'm really confused and put off by other bro-chicks seemingly hating me or being dicks to me. I need more bro-chicks to hang and be drunk with...

Need some advice on relationship issues. Usually I handle things on my own but i need some third party opinions. This girl who I've been seeing for about five months is a single mother of two. We hang out a few times a week, she occasionally stays over my place and we always have a good time. However recently she has been in my opinion bragging a lot. she doesn't boast about herself but boast about other guys flirting with her or wanting to hang out with her. This is one of my biggest pet peeves that bothers me the most. When I first met this girl and started hanging out with her she had virtually no confidence or self esteem. Now she seems to be blossoming and coming into herself. A few times she mentioned to me that she was uncomfortable with certain women talking to me that I work with. I took that as her being threatened or insecure about it. Bear in mind I was not intentionally flirting with these girls they came up to me ( from her perspective I understand how it could be misconstrued) So now this week she has mentioned how guys want to hang out with her or think she is attractive. Does that seem a little biased to anyone besides myself? Am I in the wrong from thinking she is bragging or trying to intentionally make me feel bad? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Need some advice on relationship issues. Usually I handle things on my own but i need some third party opinions. This girl who I've been seeing for about five months is a single mother of two. We hang out a few times a week, she occasionally stays over my place and we always have a good time. However recently she has been in my opinion bragging a lot. she doesn't boast about herself but boast about other guys flirting with her or wanting to hang out with her. This is one of my biggest pet peeves that bothers me the most. When I first met this girl and started hanging out with her she had virtually no confidence or self esteem. Now she seems to be blossoming and coming into herself. A few times she mentioned to me that she was uncomfortable with certain women talking to me that I work with. I took that as her being threatened or insecure about it. Bear in mind I was not intentionally flirting with these girls they came up to me ( from her perspective I understand how it could be misconstrued) So now this week she has mentioned how guys want to hang out with her or think she is attractive. Does that seem a little biased to anyone besides myself? Am I in the wrong from thinking she is bragging or trying to intentionally make me feel bad? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i know a few women that do this. and one guy. usually it's a self-aggrandizing form of behavior brought on by low self esteem and the need to be ostentatious and feign for acceptance. that's just what i usually observe. 

i know a few women that do this. and one guy. usually it's a self-aggrandizing form of behavior brought on by low self esteem and the need to be ostentatious and feign for acceptance. that's just what i usually observe. 

When I feign interest in her stories about guys flirting with her she usually brings it back to me and says " not in a good mood today" or asks me if everything is alright. I want to bring it up to her but I don't want to make it seem like im jealous because i'm not. I just want to be respected the same way I respect her. 

So i'm having some off encounters with women lately. They're only noteworthy to me because i never have random encounters with women. haha.

they fall into 2 categories:

1. Chick is also a total bro and totally rolls with the fellas. should probably be my friend. however, for some reason, both of these ladies (it was different nights, 2 different groups of people) were just kinda.... rude to me....

i roll up into party, "HEY GUYSSS!!! gimme a beer, let's get our drink onnnn!"

random bro-chick who is infiltrating MY group: "What, aren't you like 18?"

i informed her i just turned 24 and look young for my age and then decided to ignore her the rest of evening, luckily i was too drunk to remember the things i could overhear her saying about me to her buddies she was there with, but they pissed me off at the time.

a different night at my favorite dive, i am sitting by the bar and singing Weezer along with the jukebox. A Duder sits down next to me with his posse. Duder and i just sing say it ain't so to each other for a while. We start chatting. Shit's cool. However I hear his bro-chick say to some other dude in his posse "what is this? like a fucking Green Day video?" talking about me because i was wearing black pants, a black button up collared shirt, and a blue tie. I want to dress up nice when i go out but i'm not comfortable in dresses and shit so this is something new i'm trying/being more comfortable with the amount of gayness i got goin on. so that sucked. at least it wasn't a homophobic slur.

Or these random encounter ladies fall into category #2:

Chicks that are clearly younger than me/probably not even 21 trying to chat me up. One was full blown flirting with me, AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH IT. Usually some girl gets to know me then decides she's crushing. I've almost never had some random sober chick flirt with me..... was weird. i blew it, ps.

The other girl i'm thinking og was probably just trying to be friendly. But still, i guess that doesn't happen to me often enough outside of the bar/parties to not take note of it.

i guess my main reason for posting this, is i'm really confused and put off by other bro-chicks seemingly hating me or being dicks to me. I need more bro-chicks to hang and be drunk with...

Bro chicks are lame, but not really all of them. I feel like we could be good Bro-chicks..

nothing wrong with being politely blunt.

ask nicely and better worded...why is it relevant that you need to bring this up to me? 

if you do that, i would not think you're coming across jealous.  

with her being a single mother of two kids... she probably does not get that much attention, so what she does get makes her feel really good.  

nothing wrong with being politely blunt.

ask nicely and better worded...why is it relevant that you need to bring this up to me? 

if you do that, i would not think you're coming across jealous.  

Solid advice thanks. I will do that next time she brags about something guy related. I could be an ass and bring up what other women say to me but I want to keep things civil. We are both adults and we should be able to converse as such. I understand we all have our insecurities and she tells me constantly how I've treated her better than any guy she has been with before. 

Bro chicks are lame, but not really all of them. I feel like we could be good Bro-chicks..

i've always had great connections with the other bro chicks i've come across.... i feel like being a bitchy bro chick is an oxymoron and it makes my head hurt. maybe some women are bro chicks because they suck at having friendships with other women??...... because they're bitches?

and yeah i was secretly super stoked to see another lady who digs ladies is a member here but i didn't wanna draw attention to it and i felt like all i would end up saying was something kinda like "Hey, way to like other ladies. good job!"

i honestly don't have any female gay friends. besides my sister.

you miiiiight be one. if i'm interpreting it right. 

so i asked indy to come up here for the day on monday. which also happens to be her birthday. but it's not gonna happen.

kinda bummed.. for the couple hours that i thought she might actually come, i was pretty excited. womp womp.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bro+Chick

defintion 2b: also some women don't like to deal with other women's petty drama, hence why they hang with guys..

also think Jenny from THE LEAGUE.

oh hell. that's just a word that flowed from my fingertips and felt right to use. this worked out.

yeah, i hear girls say that all the time. i usually get along with girls that claim that.

but shit talking someone you haven't even had a conversation with falls into the "common bitchy chick shit" fold for me. very un-bro-like! at least let me say something weird to you before you shit talk me, then i'd be ok with it.

Jenny from The League is a dream woman.

Nicky, don't take this anything negative or anything but it's weird how my general impression of you has changed since you got rid of the pic sipping tea (I think it was tea) to (kinda) glaring at me through my computer screen. You were probably the same poster through it all but I don't know, your posts seem more aggressive now when I read them. Hope that makes sense.