MAN ADVICE

What the hell happened to Amanda Bynes? She was my favorite actress, and hands down my favorite character in All That.

You can still catch her on the TMZ homepage from time to time, driving with a suspended license and smoking weed in the Starbucks drive thru. In other words, she's your typical valley girl.

EDIT: fuck, bronchitis beat me to it.

My favorite part of All That was always Pierre Escargo.

have you by chance heard of this show called saturday night live? because you'll love it. this guy, keenan..

got cut off last night due to her monthly. and like any respectable woman, she knew her due diligence. 

that sex is going to be awesome when it happens.

and it looks like i'll be falling short of the hat trick, today's girl had to take a reign check. probably for the best, because it's sore.

So me and my mom had an argument about where to eat she wanted to eat Indian food the problem is WE ALWAYS EAT FUCKING INDIAN FOOD ​so we argued for about 20 minutes about restaurants and about how we eat at the same restaurants because I'm a vegetarian. So she offered to go to IHOP but she wouldn't eat. This pissed me off because you eat as a family, not take your kid to the restaurant and not eat because you can't swallow your fucking pride. How do I convene her to take me to IHOP as a family? Because I refuse to eat anything until we go to IHOP as a family.

PS:I know I sound spoiled but I don't even care, we're going to IHOP as a family.

IHOP is for drunk breakfast at 2:30 am. Why do you want to go there so bad?

When she is working and paying for every piece of food you eat, you should go along with what she wants. Ask to go to IHOP for your birthday dinner. If she says no to that, then I think you should come back and complain.

Well I'm not eating house food, I'm tired of that shit

I'm not eating Sweet Tomatoes we go there too often

Soupier Salad taste cheap as hell

I'm tired of pizza

I'm tired of india food

Thing is every other place I suggest my mom and sister refuse to go, and then they get mad a me for being a vegetarian. Like I suggested many different places to eat, and if you want to be rude and take me there and not eat too, I'm not eating. So I'm not eating until we eat out as a family.

I'm tired of pizza

I'm tired of india food

Thing is every other place I suggest my mom and sister refuse to go, and then they get mad a me for being a vegetarian. Like I suggested many different places to eat, and if you want to be rude and take me there and not eat too, I'm not eating. So I'm not eating until we eat out as a family.

Sounds like you need to get a fucking job, get a fucking bike and take yourself to eat wherever you want to eat.

I'm tired of pizza

I'm tired of india food

Being a vegetarian makes your eating habits different than what, 95%+ of the rest of us? You better get used to going out of your way to get meals. That's part of the choice. Cause your college roommate is probably going to eat cheeseburgers in front of you and your girlfriend might not be a vegetarian (if you say you will only date a vegetarian, that is just being foolish. But you can be foolish if you want). 

Maybe watch the Simpsons episode where Lisa goes vegetarian for a little bit of wisdom? Haven't seen it in a while, but it's from when the show was in their prime so I'm sure it is worth 20 minutes of time.

Being a vegetarian makes your eating habits different than what, 95%+ of the rest of us? You better get used to going out of your way to get meals. That's part of the choice. Cause your college roommate is probably going to eat cheeseburgers in front of you and your girlfriend might not be a vegetarian (if you say you will only date a vegetarian, that is just being foolish. But you can be foolish if you want). 

Maybe watch the Simpsons episode where Lisa goes vegetarian for a little bit of wisdom? Haven't seen it in a while, but it's from when the show was in their prime so I'm sure it is worth 20 minutes of time.

I've been a vegetarian for 4 years I know the drill.

it's just you get burnt out of Bocca patties, and instant meals, I don't feel like cooking some long ass recipe that might not even taste good.

The thing that bothers me the most about this situation is that, I did not want to eat Indian food, we planed to eat out as a family, so you offer to take me to IHOP alone, not this was a family event. So how do I convince her to go to IHOP or a place that's not Indian food.

^ nice. I'm still going with this cause I actually find it funny.

Assuming you don't buy the food. If you want to convince her to go somewhere else (forget IHOP...she probably won't go there now out of principle) then offer to pick up the tab.

"Mom, I really feel like italian food. Let me treat you one time". 

If she doesn't go for that, you need to eat indian food or do your own thing...you have probably stoked the fire and need to give it a rest. I probably ate at the table with my parents once a week when I was younger. It's not a reflection of how close your family is. That standard is long gone...

Like don't even care at this point I just wanted to go out and eat some pancakes as a family. Now I just want some Red Velvet Pancakes. Like thing is she won't even take me to Starbucks, or Taco Cabana like it's not even that far. My mom just needs to get over herself at this point, because you don't offer somebody something and then just choose not to do it.

Also, how the fuck does this fall under man advice?

I'll get things back on topic. I had lunch with my ex girlfriend today and then went underwear shopping with her. It was weird.

You could say the same about this post...at least Eric asked for some advice.