MAN ADVICE

I answered your question -- half your age plus seven is a well established rule. Your profile says you are 26 so you have nothing to worry about from 20 years old and on. Don't make a problem where there is none and roll with what get's thrown your way. I am also 26 and I wouldn't mess with 20 but I wouldn't age discriminate against 21. 21 and older, it's just about what they are bringing to the table.

Or are you talking about girls even younger than this?

well the one i hooked up with last night is 20... 21 next month. the girl the night before, 21.

but like i said, even as a senior in in highschool, the only girls i got any attention from were freshmen. and it's just been a trend ever since.

i'm not complaining, because i like to imagine that if i'm single in my 30's, that i'll still be pulling younger tail. and that's something to look forward to.

but i've just never understood the part where i just don't appeal to anyone within like 2 years of me.

except for older women... i have hooked up with a handful of them, from one to five years older than me. and THE ex was a year older also.

but aside from that, the age gap is prevalent.

I've always been with younger girls. I think part of that might just be built into us genetically? Girls are attracted to guys who are a little older and guys attracted to girls who are a little younger. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule.

I'd consider a year or two older but 5 or so years younger. I guess I'd throw that all out the window for the right one. But in general, that's the range where I operate.

come to VA. i take you to Olive Garden. eat all the soup salad & breadsticks you desire (i have gift card, it's cool). then i'll take you to the dive bar i frequent that is always drafty & smells like pee. we'll get wasted. and then i'll drunk drive in a zig zag pattern to the taco bell. then we'll go back to my place to do weird naked lady stuff together. then when we wake up the next day i'll make you egg whites & turkey bacon while we listen to my new Metric record. and then i'll probably just insist we go back to bed for more bangings. then you can leave & we'll never have to see each other again.

idk if i could just walk away from all that

well the one i hooked up with last night is 20... 21 next month. the girl the night before, 21.

but like i said, even as a senior in in highschool, the only girls i got any attention from were freshmen. and it's just been a trend ever since.

i'm not complaining, because i like to imagine that if i'm single in my 30's, that i'll still be pulling younger tail. and that's something to look forward to.

but i've just never understood the part where i just don't appeal to anyone within like 2 years of me.

except for older women... i have hooked up with a handful of them, from one to five years older than me. and THE ex was a year older also.

but aside from that, the age gap is prevalent.

you have to remember, most men's maturity levels are not in accordance with women. women tend to mature faster than men. especially in your age group. so that might be a reason. 

or you're just totally immature to a point that women pick up on.

once you  hit a certain age, getting young tail might not be hard by any means, but it will most likely not be what you want either. at least if you're looking for a relationship with someone other than sexual. 

right around the time I turned 20... I've pretty much only been interested in men anywhere from 26-mid 30s. never younger than that. I wouldn't write off someone my own age, but it just hasn't happened.

soo, no one cares to address my question without being a dickwad?

Dickwad (n.): 1. The cotton swab doctors insert into your penis to take a sample for STD testing ("I went to the doctor to get tested because I'm a responsible adult. The procedure was unpleasant since they stuck a dickwad up my pee-hole, but at least I have peace of mind now."); 2. An insult thrown around by people too immature to be sexually responsible ("What's that, you're trying to help me take care of my health as well as the health of my sexual partners? Fuck you, you're a total dickwad.")

i just caught up on sunday night banter.  good fun.

best wishes to sinisterkidd and thisscreamsnicky.  nothing bad ever came from a friendly bang and some food.

people are attracted to people they find attractive.  there's no universal magnetism that discriminates based on age.  in fact, i find it startling how, as i get older, i am becoming attracted to older women.  not old old, just like into 30s old.

i think that was all i cared to comment on.

get some.

Ry, I have the same problem buddy; I'm 29 and I still tend to get hit on by mostly 20-22 year olds. It was cool for a little bit, but the novelty wore off pretty quickly. I blame it on the fact that I still look super young.

Things with this girl must be pretty awesome considering I was hit on at work the other day by a smoking hot brunette almost my age. I didn't even flinch, awesome.

Spent all day with the lady yesterday; brunch, tons of American Horror Story, saw my buddy play live, and went home to make out and fall asleep. It sucks because we've both decided we want to fuck like rabbits, but she has her lady visitor at the moment.

I think I'm finally at the point where I don't really need any 'man advice', for now at least. She was planning on moving next year to go to law school, so I'm sure that will probably come up eventually.

it was addressed in the confessions thread. that i've never been tested. and have anxiety about doing so. yet i have unprotected sex.

and scott is way too hung up on it.

it was addressed in the confessions thread. that i've never been tested. and have anxiety about doing so. yet i have unprotected sex.

and scott is way too hung up on it.

Ry, you know I think you're the man right?  Well, I do.  But you really should go get tested buddy.  Because I'm in a new relationship I got tested last week, they took urine and blood and had my results within a couple of days.  No big.  If you're at all concerned that you should be tested, you really should get it done, or wrapping it before you go tapping it, at the least.  I understand your concern buddy, but don't be  that guy from KIDS. 

okay well... I think we need some distraction in here. This is what’s been going on with me. told the guy I’ve been on and off with for the past 3 years that I don’t want to see him, talk to him, be his friend... anything, anymore. He flipped my kitchen table, flipped my mattress off my bed. flipped a lot of shit. threw a tantrum basically. pretty sure he was coked out and drunk. but that’s over with... hopefully along with my crazy streak.

on the bright side I have a date next week with a guy I met via the internet. he is absolutely out of my league but I’m giving it a try anyway. this'll be the first time I've met someone from the internet, kind of scared.

okay well... I think we need some distraction in here. This is what’s been going on with me. told the guy I’ve been on and off with for the past 3 years that I don’t want to see him, talk to him, be his friend... anything, anymore. He flipped my kitchen table, flipped my mattress off my bed. flipped a lot of shit. threw a tantrum basically. pretty sure he was coked out and drunk. but that’s over with... hopefully along with my crazy streak.

on the bright side I have a date next week with a guy I met via the internet. he is absolutely out of my league but I’m giving it a try anyway. this'll be the first time I've met someone from the internet, kind of scared.

35onan.jpg

Don't be scared on your date, just be awesome, I know you got awesome down to an artform

Ry, you know I think you're the man right?  Well, I do.  But you really should go get tested buddy.  Because I'm in a new relationship I got tested last week, they took urine and blood and had my results within a couple of days.  No big.  If you're at all concerned that you should be tested, you really should get it done, or wrapping it before you go tapping it, at the least.  I understand your concern buddy, but don't be  that guy from KIDS. 

i know. and it's way cooler when someone addresses it like this.

and if i went in and told the doc "listen.. you're not stickin' anything up there", do you think that wold be enough to avoid... anything being stuck up there? because i'm fine with the urine test. and i suppose i could man up and give blood.

i know. and it's way cooler when someone addresses it like this.

and if i went in and told the doc "listen.. you're not stickin' anything up there", do you think that wold be enough to avoid... anything being stuck up there? because i'm fine with the urine test. and i suppose i could man up and give blood.

I called and made an appointment with Planned Parenthood, they typically just do the peepee test